About this event
We are returning to Eastlake for a limited number of events for 2023. The new pavement has cured and is ready for us to host events!
This event will be a LIMITED ENTRY TEST & TUNE EVENT to use the new surface to dust off the dirt from our cars and ourselves due to the off-season. Entry is capped at 30 participants and is online registration only to allow for a significant number of runs for each driver. This will not be a points event.
This will take place at the City of Eastlake lot near the corner of Vine Street and SOM Center Road, across from Classic Park.
A minor taking part in an SCCA event as a competitor, on track participant, or volunteer or worker with access to restricted (hot) areas must have an Annual Minor Waiver on file for the calendar year. For more information, see Digital Annual Waiver Instructions.pdf.
This event is sponsored by:
|8:30AM||Check-In & Tech opens|
|9:00AM||Course open for walking.|
|9:30AM||Driving heats posted, and limited worker positions assigned.|
|10:00AM||First car on course for Heat 1.|
|After final run, Heat 1||Break for lunch, 60 minutes.|
|After lunch||First car on course for Heat 2.|
|After final run, Heat 2||Course breakdown.|
(includes weekend member fee)
- Please review our mandatory Driver's Rules and Guidelines, here: Online Drivers Meeting.pdf
- All participants need to bring their valid, state-issued driver's license to check-in/registration. SCCA members need to bring their membership card.
- Your car number and class must be displayed clearly on both sides of the vehicle. Please avoid putting numbers on the windows. Those working in the timing trailer need to be able to identify your car at a distance while you're on course.
- Event is held rain or shine, with exception to dangerous weather conditions such as thunderstorms or tornadoes. Dress appropriately.
- Due to the location of this venue, there is a possibility of noise complaints from the adjacent apartment complex. We want to be respectful and considerate of our neighbors. During tech and during the event all cars will be observed for sound limits, 100 decibels measured at approximately 75 feet. If you exceed the limit, you will be given a chance to resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved, regretfully, we will not allow you to continue running.
- Please, no open headers, and at the very least your car should have mufflers. If you think your car is at risk, do what you can to resolve it either before the event or come prepared to fix it in the paddock. Finding (and keeping) good pavement is no easy task; we don't want to jeopardize our relationship with the city. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If it is determined that you cannot run, we will work with you on a credit towards another event.
- Visit our website for more information regarding Solo events, including tips on items to bring.