About this event
Volunteer Registration for
NASCC Ice Race Weekend #2 - January 28 & 29, 2023
A WCMA.ca Sanctioned Event
The location is ROY'S LAKE and the event will take place between 9:00am and 4:30pm. Please arrive early enough to help with track set up.
Lunch will be provided both days for the volunteers by Chef Jim at the BBQ.
Please email email@example.com to let Jim know what you want for lunch for BOTH DAYS. Options include hot dogs, smokies, hamburger & veggie burgers. Indicate if you want cheese.
All volunteers must have their annual WCMA issued ID. Please apply on MSR or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the NASCC. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Please use proper capitalization for all of your information.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation (if any) and your Emergency Contact information.
- Next return to this page and register for the event.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Linda Sakaluk (email@example.com).
Thank you for your time and we look forward to your valuable assistance in making this another great event!