About this event
Experience the Thrill of the Track
Register Now to Drive at High Plains Raceway!
Get ready to unleash the racer within you! The Rocky Mountain Chapter of the National Auto Sport Association (NASA) invites you to be part of an electrifying weekend at High Plains Raceway.
Event Opportunities for Participants:
1. High-Performance Driving Experience (HPDE):
If you've ever dreamt of pushing your car to its limits on a racetrack, HPDE is your gateway. Our HPDE sessions offer drivers of all skill levels a unique chance to refine their abilities with expert instruction and controlled track time. From beginners to seasoned drivers, this experience caters to everyone.
- HPDE 1 (Novice): Perfect for beginners, this level offers classroom instruction and in-car coaching to help you build a solid foundation for safe and enjoyable track driving.
- HPDE 2 (Intermediate): For those with some track experience, HPDE 2 provides more in-depth coaching and opportunities to refine your skills.
- HPDE 3 (Advanced): Seasoned drivers seeking a high-performance challenge will appreciate HPDE 3, including more open passing, availability of advanced coaching, and additional exercises if your goal is to eventually go Wheel-to-Wheel racing.
- HPDE 4 (Expert): Designed for the most experienced drivers, HPDE 4 offers an environment for honing your skills at the highest level, including advanced racing techniques and in-depth coaching.
To learn more about NASA's HPDE program, click here.
2. Time Trial (TT):
Ready to put the skills you've gained in HPDE to the ultimate test? Embrace the challenge of Time Trial and compete against the clock on the thrilling Pueblo Motorsports Park circuit. Time Trial provides an exciting platform to gauge your racing skills, enhance your techniques, and compete in a friendly environment.
Interested in knowing more about NASA's TT program, click here.
3. Wheel-to-Wheel Racing:
For the ultimate racing experience, get ready to go wheel-to-wheel against other skilled drivers. The thrill of competition, the rush of speed, and the pursuit of victory await those who dare.
Learn about the different classes and what it takes to get your competition license here.
4. Team Racing Endurance Challenge (TREC):
Dive into the thrilling realm of endurance racing with NASA TREC. Tailored for teams, TREC offers an electrifying blend of strategy, stamina, and speed. Whether you're a newcomer to endurance racing or a seasoned team, TREC provides a platform to test your mettle over extended race durations.
Open to any current NASA member with a current Competition or Time Trial license issued by NASA or any other recognized sanctioning body. Any current NASA member with a minimum of 8 hours endurance racing experience with WRL, Gridlife, AER, Lemons, ChampCar, or similar racing series.
The TREC race will start at 4:00PM on Friday afternoon. Qualifying will be determined by times set during open lapping.
NASA RM TREC Supplemental rules will be posted at https://www.nasarockymountain.com/
Learn about TREC here.
Benefits of Driving with NASA
Personalized Instruction: Benefit from expert instruction to enhance your driving skills and confidence.
Safety First: Enjoy a safe and controlled environment to explore the full potential of your vehicle.
Networking: Connect with fellow motorsport enthusiasts and share your passion for speed.
Contingency Programs: It doesn't matter what program you drive in, NASA has a contingency program to help you offset the cost. Earn Toyo Bucks as you advance through HPDE or upgrade your braking performance with better brake pads from Hawk Performance when you place in TT. A full list of programs available can be found here.
Spaces are limited, so ensure you register early to secure your spot on the track. Don't miss out on this unforgettable motorsport experience!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All refund or credit requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Entry fees cannot be transferred to events hosted by another NASA Region
- Entry fees cannot be transferred to another driver.
- Once you've driven in a session, all fees are non-refundable.
- No partial refunds or credits.
HPDE/Time Trial/Racing Cancellation Deadlines
Credits will be issued via a one time use Promotional Code that can be used during the normal online registration process. Credits are valid for a one-time transfer to a future Rocky Mountain event. If you are unable to attend the event you transferred your entry to, a refund or second transfer will NOT be permitted.
The Toyota HPDE cancellation policy requires a minimum of 14-days notice before your scheduled event. If for any reason you are unable to attend, please send an email to info@GRtrackdrive.com or call 844-477-8772. You will forfeit your complimentary track day if we do not hear from you 14-days prior to your event. Regretfully, we cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
NASA Rocky Mountain does not cancel events due to rain or snow. NASA Rocky Mountain will make every effort to hold the event. In the event the track cannot open due to weather, every effort will be made to reschedule the event.