About this event
Welcome to The NASA RallySpring at The FIRM!
** You must first register on the NASA website - this is for payments only **
Open to 2WD and AWD cars as well as Side by Sides.
- Helmets must be SA-2010, 2015 or 2020
- Cars must be log-booked by NASA
- Helmets must be full face. Motorcycle (M Rated) or SA-2010/2015
- Full Roll Cage required - must be log-booked by NASA
- 4, 5, or 6pt Harness required
- Wrist restraint or window nets required.
Rally-Sprint Schedule (subject to change)
- 7:00 a.m. Gates Open*
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Vehicle tech
- 8:30 a.m. Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Stages Hot
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Stages Closed for Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Stages Hot
- 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. Awards
- 6:00 p.m. - Gates Close
*The schedule is subject to change. The FIRM may suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
- A SA-2010 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!! Motorcycle helmets are acceptable for Side-by-Sides only.
- Entry is PER DRIVER and CO-DRIVER for a single class. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, we regret not being able to offer refunds.
- Event is run RAIN or SHINE!
- Drivers must wear a helmet and seat belt or safety harness at all times while on course.
- Side by Side drivers and co-drivers must have arm restraints or window nets
- Side by Sides must have full roll cages and must be log-booked by NASA
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license.
- The FIRM reserves the right to refuse access to the course to anyone at anytime.
- This is a NASA sanctioned event and will be following their rules.