NASA at Nashville Super SpeedwayNashville Super Speedway
About this event
NASA returns to Nashville Superspeedway for our 3rd of 3 events in 2022
- Freshly repaved track
- Refurbished garages
- Freshly repaved paddock
- Refurbished RV area
- On site Camping is FREE in the paddock. 50 amp electrical hook-up & water available for $125 for the weekend in the RV area. NSS prohibits working on cars in the RV area
Pricing is as follows:
- To encourage early entries, Garages will be $79 for the weekend with an event entry purchase until the 1st 10 are gone, the next 10 will be $99. All subsequent ones will be $129. If you attended our previous events, the garages are wonderful. If you try to reserve a garage without an entry, we will cancel the purchase
- $429 for HPDE ($459 for DE1), TT, or W2W racing until 11:59pm, Sep 30
- $459 for HPDE ($489 for DE1), TT, or W2W racing until 11:59pm, Oct 31
- $489 for HPDE, TT, or W2W racing until 11:59pm, Nov 18
- On site registration, $529
We will work to maximize track time for each group. W2W Race groups will have a warm up, qualifying session, and race each day. To add to our HPDE participant's track time, we plan to have a bonus Sunday HPDE-All for the last session.
An event confirmation email with all the details will be sent on Tuesday evening the week of the event
Registration options for participants include:
Competition School - you must be approved by Shawn before registering·
· Time Trial
· HPDE 1 (novice, with an instructor, limited passing)
· HPDE 2 (intermediate, solo driving, limited passing)
· HPDE 3 (advanced, solo driving, passing anywhere with a point by)
· HPDE4 (advanced, usually for instructors or those with 20+ events, passing anywhere with a point by)
· Supersize for TT (for racers who also want to participate in Time Trial)
- Supersize for HPDE (for Time Trial participants or racers who want additional seat time in HPDE)
· Garage Rental
- Transponder Rental
For HPDE1, an instructor will be assigned to you. If you would like to be assigned a particular instructor that you know will attend this event, please email Paul Zarychta at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any questions regarding registration, please email Pam at email@example.com or Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your option is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, send us an email and we will contact you if something opens up due to a cancellation.
Thank you for supporting the Mid South region.
For more details, visit https://members.drivenasa.com/events/3890