About this event
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
HPDE, Time Trial (TT), Road Racing, Enduro
- There is a discount for registering before May 7.
- On May 7, the price to register for racing and WERC increases by $50.
- After registration closes on May 18, you can only register on-site, at the track.
- On-site registration prices increase by $50 for all categories.
- If you register for TT, you must have a TT license or be pre-approved by the group leader, Greg Greenbaum, prior to the event.
- If you do not have a NASA Competition License or a NASA TT license, you MUST e-mail Greg Greenbaum, email@example.com, for screening and approval.
- Tech will be available on Friday, May 21, at 4pm. WERC participants will have priority from 4-5pm.
- Tech will be available on Saturday and Sunday starting at 7:00am.
- 2021 Season Renewal (valid tech from 2020): $20.00
- Initial Certification w/ Logbook: $40.00
- HPDE Tech: $5.00
You need a transponder if you participate in Time Trial. Please provide number during registration, or rent one.
You do not need a transponder if you participate in HPDE 1-2, since you are not timed. DO NOT rent a transponder.
Competition Drivers' School
Due to popular demand, we are offering a 2nd competition drivers' school this year. Register now because it sells out fast!
The NASA Competition Drivers' School (Comp School) is for experienced drivers who wish to obtain their NASA Provisional Racing License. The instructor-led training includes eight on-track and eight classroom sessions, as well as a final exam. Class limited to 30 students.
Proof of prior experience in one of the following:
- NASA HPDE 4
- Verifiable Time Trial competitions
- Verifiable participation in an open passing environment within the last 9 months.
All candidates MUST submit a resume of their driving experience -- including dates, tracks, and organizers -- to Steve Stepanian, Chief Instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund less $30.00 processing fee, with at least 1 week notice prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits if you cancel less than 1 week prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits if you have mechanical problems or your car does not pass tech inspection. No exceptions.
- If you registered at least 14 days in advance of the event AND notify us within 5 days after the missed event, we will carry over the fees to a future event without penalty or provide a full refund, less a $30 processing fee.
- No partial refunds.
- This policy does not apply to special events.
- No refunds or credits if you have mechanical problems or your car does not pass tech inspection. No exceptions. Once the car hits the track all fees are non refundable.