About this event
Friday prior to Additional WMRRA Round Race Weekend. The lap times are without the chicane.
Group 1 - Advanced Laptimes must be under 1:48 at the Ridge
Group 2 - Quicker Intermediate Laptimes must be under 1:53 at the Ridge
Group 3 - Relaxed Intermediate Laptimes must be under 1:58 at the Ridge
Group 4 - Relaxed (All N 250's) Laptimes 2:03 and over (All 250's must sign up for group 4 and we will adjust at registration after approval from Cliff.)
Racers that hold a valid license can receive a 10% discount! Please email a picture of your valid 2020 race license prior to registration to email@example.com to receive the code.
- DOT full face helmet in good or excellent condition.
- Leathers, 1 piece is preferred, but a 2 piece that zips together at waist is fine as long as it zips around ¾ of the way. Motorcycle street textile 2-piece gear is sufficient in group 2 (novice/med).
- Gauntlet leather gloves.
- Motorcycle boots that cover your ankle.
- Back protector is highly recommended.
- Chest protector (not mandatory) Safety is key and we want all our clients to have an amazing day!
- Tape headlights/taillights/mirrors or you may choose to remove and disable mirrors and lights.
- Make sure you bike is in clean running shape (no leaks) and you have 50% tread or better on your tires (we will have a tire vendor trackside should you need a new set).
- Please don’t forget your key! It happens more than you know ;).