About this event
MORE SMILES TO THE MILES, 2021 IMPORTANT; READ EVERYTHING HERE BEFORE REGISTERING!!
Come join us for a “soft start” to the PNWR 2021 Tour season. This will not be a huge tour due to Covid 19 restrictions so some people may not be confirmed. It’s been a long time coming, but we now have the opportunity to conduct a tour that actually ends with indoor dining, although with limited capacity. Tuscano’s will offer a special limited menu to facilitate faster service. This tour will comply with all current Covid-19 restrictions. That means wearing masks, social distancing, no contact electronic waiver signing and safety briefing and no hard copies of the driving directions being provided. If you don’t feel comfortable with indoor dining, you can opt out of that part of the tour and simply find your own takeout location or just head for home once we get to Tuscano’s! The important point is that we will at least have an interesting drive on some great back roads that many of you have enjoyed before, but it will be a great start to the driving season for our new members and first time tour participants! Hope to see you on the tour! Sign up early since this tour will be limited due to Tuscano’s 25% seating capacity restriction.
This tour will start at a new location due to the construction on Issaquah-Fall City Road. The new staring point will be:
QFC parking lot, 4570 Klahanie Dr SE, Issaquah, WA 98029
Hopefully we will have good weather to drive on one of the most popular tour routes of the year. This is a great tour for PNWR new members as well as those who have driven this tour several times. Since it always fills up fast, don't hesitate to sign up here before the limit of 36 cars or 45 people is reached. Hope to see you there!
Special menu for us from Tuscano's:
Eight Layer Lasagne $15.99; Fish and Chips $14.99; Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo $175.79; Steak Marsala $24.49; Italian Cobb Salad $15.49; Prime Rib Dip $17.99; Italian Club Sandwich $15.49. If none of these suit you or you want something lighter, it is possible to order off their regular menu as well.
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until Feb 25th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Since this is a winter tour, Non-Porsches are allowed, but we will return to Porsches only when the weather improves
Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the electronic Speed Waiver Form provided in the link on this registration. Electronic signing requires a smart phone and everyone must use their OWN CELL PHONE in order for the waiver to work. The Communicable Disease Waiver (CDW) required by PCA is also part of the process so everyone will be e-signing TWO waivers. Link to the MSR Speed Waiver site: https://pnwrtours.speedwaiver.com/mfqcy
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign booth above waivers by using their cell phone number, but sign using the parent's signature for the minor..
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette guidance on the club website under "On the Road-->Tours-->Etiquette & Rules (pdf)" prior to the tour date.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/