About this event
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JUNE 15th AT 8AM!
Please join Great Lakes Sports Car Club (GLSCC) at the famous Milwaukee Mile, the longest continuously-running racetrack in the country and a staple of the Midwestern Council (MCSCC or MC) schedule in years past! State Fair Park management is very supportive of our event.
- Friday all day open track test day - 2 Hours of track time! (Register Here)
- Saturday Midwestern Council Sprint Race #2
- Saturday evening 2.5 Hour Endurance Race (Register Here)
- Sunday, Midwestern Council Championship Wheel to Wheel Sprint Race #3 (No-Points) and #4
- Worker drawings for gas cards. Work a corner the day you’re not competing!
- On-site complimentary breakfast for participants & workers
- Lunch available on site. Dinner Saturday evening by Chef Paul.
- Free admission for crew and open parking - plenty of paddock space
All races will run a combined group schedule. Please be see the attached entry packet for group information!
Come out to support and celebrate MC’s return to its roots by racing, working or both. We want to keep Milwaukee a regular event on the schedule.
Please see the entry packet below for pricing details!
This event is sanctioned by the Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs and is governed by the MC GCR, available at this link: http://www.mcscc.org/gcr.pdf
Midwestern Council requires Snell 2010 or newer helmets.