About this event
For latest info on our events please join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/michianabmwautocross/
$26 entry, We usually have 8+ runs, rain or shine.
40 Driver Cap ... Must be a BMWCCA member to drive, Join for just $58, BMW ownership not required. How to join and benefits: If you want to use member# 534122 as your referral, that'd be swell :-)
MUST pre-register by 6pm the day before an event. No Walk-Ups
Cancellation policy - Due to fewer participant slots this year, once you register you will be charged. No refunds or credits given unless the event is cancelled.
Car Classes- Car classing is easy, click here for a guide. Only tweak is ANY car running tires with a treadwear rating of under 200 goes into their own class - R Class.
Car Numbers- We use a season-long reserved car number system. If you don't already have a reserved number, you'll choose one during registration.
Vehicle Safety Tech-We run a Self-Tech system however we reserve the right to point out and enforce possible safety issues- You are responsible to make sure your vehicle meets the minimum requirements in our Self-Tech form. Fill this out and place under your windshield wiper when coming to Grid. DON'T BRING YOUR BROKEN CAR TO THIS EVENT. If its evident you didn't self-tech your car and it breaks you may be put on the banned list.
Schedule (Eastern Time):
- 8:30 a.m. - Course open for walking
- 9-9:30 a.m. - Driver Check-in
- 9:15 a.m. - Novice Driver Meeting
- 9:50 a.m. - Mandatory Driver Safety Meeting Miss this and you're a spectator for the day!
- —Immediately following the Driver's Meeting, Run Group 1 drivers will grid their cars.
- —Run Group 2 drivers will move to their work stations.
- 10:15 a.m. (approx) - First car on course
- 12:30 p.m. (approx) - 1 hour lunch break- late comers will forfeit their afternoon runs
- 3:30 p.m. (approx) - Awards following last car to finish
- 4:00 p.m. (approx) - (sometimes) Fun runs for 30 minutes (must help clean up course if you do fun runs)
More info at: https://michianabmw.com/autocross
- Must be a BMWCCA member to drive
- VEHICLE TECH- You are responsible to make sure your vehicle meets the minimum requirements in our Self-tech form. If your car has a problem and it obviously was not self-teched you may be banned. DON'T BRING YOUR BROKEN CAR TO THE EVENT. Fill this out and place under your windshield wiper when coming to Grid.
- Must bring your own Snell 2010 or newer automotive or motorcycle helmet *We do not have loaner helmets this season
- Valid State Drivers License. No Permits allowed.
- Minors may only ride along only if this release form is signed by a legal guardian: MINOR RELEASE FORM