About this event
Carrmoto Track Days are aimed at helping motorcycle riders improve riding skills on the track or on the street. At our track days you will improve your ability to become more familiar with the capabilities of your motorcycle and make you a more skilled and safe rider. Safety on the track is our overriding objective.
Novice Group is for experienced street riders looking to improve their skills and become safer riders. Passing is limited to straights only.
Intermediate Group is for riders with some track experience who are looking for a quicker pace and are familiar with the flags, pit in/out procedures. Passing with 6 ft spacing permitted.
Advance Group is for riders with significant experience with track days and licensed racers.
Early bird special ends March 1st. $200. Free garage option
After March 1st. $225. Garage $50.
Requirements for gear:
- A damage free full face helmet with intact face shield. Modular helmets are not permitted. No quick release systems.
- Riding gloves with full gauntlet.
-- One or two piece leather suit with 2/3 zip. Ballistic nylon suits with full armor acceptable in novice only.
- Calf length riding boots (no laces)
- Back and chest protectors highly recommended.
- Tires and brakes should be 75%
- No leaks or loose bodywork
- All lights and turn signals need to be taped.
- Passenger pegs and kick stands must be removed or zip tied for Intermediate and advanced.