About this event
*Please note: This drive is open to current BMW CCA members ONLY & will have a limit of 40 cars.
Join us June 11th for the Mary’s Peak Drive, launching from BMW of Salem. The drive will start at the dealership, then a 75 mile cruise through West Salem, Independence, and through beautiful King’s Valley country roads; ending with a climb up Mary’s Peak. Mary’s Peak is the highest point in the coast range mountains, with an elevation of 4,097ft. From the parking lot at the summit, feel free to take an easy 15 minute hike to the top of the mountain (opportunity for a great photo op), hang out with fellow BMW enthusiasts, enjoy your BYOP Picnic lunch or make a stop in Corvallis for lunch at one of the many restaurants like; American Dream Pizza, Bombs Away Cafe, Pastini, Tarn Tip Thai Cuisine, Woodstock's Pizza, Laughing Planet, Cafe Yumm, Sky High Brewing, Taco Vino, Big River, and Del Alma.
We’ll begin at BMW of Salem for a chance to visit, check out BMWs, and have coffee, tea, bagels and donuts. If you have the need for future service or are looking for parts, BMW of Salem has special discounts for BMW CCA members and has you covered! Please do take the time to inquire! While at BMW of Salem, you are sincerely encouraged to drive our demo i4 and iX. The future of electric BMWs should be experienced by everyone and these vehicles are sure to make you grin ear to ear!
Please arrive at BMW of Salem between 9:30-10am for breakfast, while you check out BMW of Salem and chat with felllow BMW CCA members. Then attend the mandatory Drivers' Meeting promptly at 10:30am, before our staggered departure onwards to Mary's Peak.
*Remember: This Drive is for current BMW CCA members and their passengers only, who pre-register online for the Drive.*
- All *Drivers* MUST be pre-registered online (by June 9th) and be a current BMW CCA member. No "Day Of" registration is allowed, and no "guest" drivers are allowed.
- You do not need a separate registration for any passengers in your vehicle BUT all drivers AND passengers need to sign the online waiver prior to the event. (see #4)
- Registration is limited to 40 cars.
- ALL DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS MUST SIGN THE WAIVER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM THIS REGISTRATION FORM FOR THE EVENT. THERE IS A LINK TO IT AFTER YOU FINISH REGISTERING FOR THE DRIVE.
- Drivers and passengers should stay with their cars until your check-in is complete.
- The Drivers meeting promptly at 10:30am is mandatory.
- Make sure you tank up before you arrive at BMW of Salem as gas stations will be very limited during the 75 miles to Mary's Peak and then 20 miles from Mary's Peak to Corvallis or Philomath.
- There will be 1 rest stop (at Fort Hoskins County Park) between BMW of Salem and Mary's Peak so make sure you plan accordingly.
- You do not need a separate registration for any passengers in your vehicle BUT all drivers AND passengers need to sign the separate online waiver prior to the event. (see #2)
- ALL DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS MUST SIGN THE ELECTRONIC WAIVER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM THIS REGISTRATION FORM. THERE IS A LINK TO THE SPEED WAIVER AFTER YOU COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION, AS WELL AS IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
NOTE: *If you do NOT get a confirmation email, you are NOT registered for the Drive.*
How the Electronic SpeedWaiver works
It all happens on the participants’ personal cell phones. No physical contact is required.
Request an electronic waiver via text message, using the Electronic SpeedWaiver link.
Sign the waiver using your own smartphone. No sharing is required.
Show your digital credential at the event.