About this event
The Washington DC Region of SCCA invites you to the MARRS Finale - October 03-04, 2020 at Summit Point Motorsports Park.
Entry Fees: Single entry, any race group: $355, must be registered by 11:59 pm Wednesday, September 30, 2020. 2nd entry for same driver in any 2nd race group: add $175. 3rd entry for same driver in any 3rd race group: add another $175. Contact the region office for 3rd entry registration.
NO late entries for this event, and no entries at the track. This is a hard-close event on the Wednesday prior, no exceptions.
EVERYONE: Be sure to read the Supps for details. PLEASE NOTE: The event Supps are not yet ready and will be sent to all early registrants via email when they are available.
Important info for MARRS Regional Racers & Workers:
- PRACTICE DAY: Please note that the Friday prior to our event is an Open Practice day offered directly by the track. Summit Point also uses MSR for their registration. Friday/practice day is not included as part of the registration for this MARRS event - you will need to register & pay separately if you want Friday/practice. The registration link for Friday, September 4th is here: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/summit-point-open-practice-circuit-980474.
- Please see event SUPPS for additional COVID-19 safety guidelines. There is a mandatory COVID WAIVER-red.pdf which must be printed in color, completed top & bottom sections, and brought with you to the track for check-in.
- All drivers, crew, and workers must execute the SpeedWaiver unless they hold a 2020 Annual card.
- Due to Covid restrictions, only 1 crew member per driver is allowed, and they must be pre-registered on your form in MSR. Your 1 crew member must complete the Covid Waiver and they must also execute the SpeedWaiver (unless they have an Annual card). If your 1 crew needs a weekend membership (to get access to "hot" areas) please have them log into www.scca.com and process their weekend membership and bring proof with them to check-in at the track. Please ask them to wait until the Thursday prior to the event to obtain a weekend membership, so that it is for the correct weekend.
- For registration questions before and after the event contact the region office at 301-572-7444. During the event contact Registration at the track at 304-725-4071 or 410-271-1991.
The 2020 MARRS program is presented to you by our sponsors:
You can view the SUPPS and schedule here as soon as they are available.
Please visit https://wdcrsccacr.speedwaiver.com/ to execute the event waiver, available 14 days prior to the event.
Everyone must also download the COVID WAIVER-red.pdf, printed in color, completed top and bottom sections, and bring with you to check-in at the track.
Please be aware that there are no late entries accepted for this event, and no entries at the track. This is a hard-close event on the Wednesday prior, no exceptions.