About this event
This yearly tour takes us from Ellicott City on the most indirect path possible to Linganore Winecellars/Red Shedman Brewery. On the way we will drive on some delightful country roads as well as see some amazing scenery around the huge farms of central MD. This Tour & Rally Committee event will conclude with a picnic lunch at Linganore. This extravaganza is the brainchild of guest tour master Ron Farb.
GATHERING PLACE and SCHEDULE
- Where: The Ellicott City address will be sent to confirmed registrants via e-mail by June 3, 2023.
- When: June 4, Sunday.
- Drivers’ meeting: 9:30
- Departure: 9:45 am
- ETA at Linganore Winecellars: 12:00 PM
- Picnic on the lawn: Bring your own lunch or buy from a food truck or the snack bar. Everyone is encouraged to bring a picnic blanket and chairs since we might not be able to secure more than one or two picnic tables.
- Sign up between 1 PM May 12 through 1 PM June 2, Eastern time. Priority will be given to PCA Chesapeake members.
- $5 registration fee for each adult. Maximum fee $10 per car. No fee for minors (17 and younger).
- MotorsportReg may charge a $2 service fee for registration (not for every person).
- Route instructions and other essential information will be sent to confirmed registrants via e-mail on June 3.
QUESTIONS: Please send questions to the Tour & Rally Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.