About this event
Las Vegas Region - SCCA is holding a Time Trials/Track Event at Las Vegas Motor Speedway! The event will be held on the Outside Road Course, their 2.4mile, original configuration.
This layout can be seen by clicking this Link
The event requires an SCCA Membership, if you do not have an SCCA membership, you may purchase a Weekend Membership for $20 during your registration. Cost of the event is $200 and payment is due at the time of registration. You will be charged immediately once you have registered.
This is a combination Time Trial and Track Event which means you can choose to remained non-timed/unofficial or enter into Time Trial classing and be a part of the competition portion. If you choose not to partake in the Time Trials portion and just want to make it a lapping day, please choose X (Exhibition) under the class drop down when registering. If you have trouble figuring out your classing, please email Dale Shoemaker @ firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in getting properly placed. You can also visit SCCA Time Trials Classing Assistant.
Since this event is a BYOTD (Bring your own timing device) it’s important to remember that ”There are no Track Transponders”… rentals or even if you have your own. That being said, you can use any GPS based timing device/app.
Examples of these include but are not limited to:
- HotLap (Our Personal Favorite)
- Track Addict
- Harry’s Laptimer
- AiM SOLO
- Garmin Catalyst
- Anything pretty much using GPS
This event is limited to the first 100 participants, so sign up early!
Track Event Driver Information Packet
*** If you need a rental helmet, please let us know when you register and the rough estimate of the size you need. We will only be bringing a handful of helmets and they will need to be reserved in advanced. The cost will be $15 for the helmet rental***
Other miscellaneous details:
- No passengers
- Long sleeve shirts, long pants, and closed-toe shoes are required
- 2.0mi layout
Everyone will need to self-tech their vehicles.
Some vehicle tech requirements are as follows:
- Convertibles without factory rollover protection must have a rollbar OR a hardtop. ie. Miatas (all generations) need to have either a hardtop or an aftermarket rollbar. S2000s only need the factory rollover protection
- 4 point harnesses are not allowed
- LVRSCCA reserves the right to refuse a vehicle to be driven on track if the vehicle is deemed unsafe and does not follow the safety requirements. Drivers who have a vehicle that is declared unsafe will not be issued a refund if they are unable to get the vehicle to pass tech
You can also visit GummyGrip to purchase a helmet as well.
*** If you need a rental helmet, please let us know when you register and the rough estimate of the size you need. We will only be bringing a handful of helmets and they will need to be reserved in advanced. The cost will be $15 for the helmet rental, and you'll receive a free helmet sock. ***
Thanks to our sponsor Gummy Grip Las Vegas for continuing to support LVRSCCA.