About this event
SCCA San Francisco Region
TEST DAY at Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca
Friday, July 23, 2021
View the Test Day schedule here! SCCA-Laguna-Test-Day. July 23-2021 7-8-2021 FINALRevison .pdf
Entry fee = $390– (3 Sessions)
Covid Protocols have been lifted at Laguna Seca
Online Registration will close on Monday, May 24, at 12:00 PM.
Registration Hours & Locations at track:
Friday, May 28: 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the usual Registration location in the paddock.
You must go to on-track registration to sign in and pick up your wristband.
The County of Monterey has ordered that the sound level at Laguna Seca is 102.9 You will be black flagged at 103.0
The County of Monterey strictly enforces the sound level.
- First incident over sound limit = black flag; ends your session.
- Second incident over sound limit = black flag ends your session
- Third incident over limit = ends your day, no refunds.
- Please note: If you get another black flag on Sat or Sunday, it will end your weekend.
Group 1 FA, FM, FX, F4, FS, P1, P2, FE, FE2, S2, DSR, ASR, PX
Group 2.................... PC
Group 3.................... ITE, GT1, GT2, GT3, GTA, SP, EP, N3, T1, T2, T3, AS, GTX. MC
Group 4.................... FF, CF, FV, FST, F5, FC, FFT, TH
Group 5.................... ITS, ITA, ITB, ITC, ITX, ITR, FP, HP, GTL, STL, STU, SMG, E30, B-Spec, T4, SM5, SSC5
Group 6.................... SRF3; SRF
Group 7.................... SMT, SSM, SM,
If you do not already have a MotorsportReg account, please follow the steps below to create your account this first time. Next time you enter, just log into your account and future entries for SFR events will be quick and painless!
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" in the top right
- Review your vehicle(s), making sure to enter your preferred number and your transponder number if you want to receive times.
- Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
- Now come back to this page and enter the event and pay online.
You will receive an email confirmation/receipt of your entry. If you have any questions about the event, you can call the SCCA office at 530-934-4455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have technical issues with online entry for the event on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415.462.5603 or by email here.
Current competition licensed drivers.
Race prepared cars only.
Drivers need to go through registration at the track to receive a wristband and car sticker.
Be sure to bring your current competition license!
Any questions about the test day, please contact the Region Office: email@example.com or 530-934-4455