About this event
Join us for our Ladies Autocross and our second points autocross of the season at the Mid-American Air Center near Lawrenceville, IL. Click on the "Download track map" link below to see the event site.
The Ladies Only Autocross will be on Saturday, June, 11th.
On Sunday, June 12th, we will have our second points event of 2022.
All Times Central time - both days
Arrive between 9:00 am and 10:00 am, no later!
- 9:00 course timing equipment setup, course cleaning, data entry
- 9:00-10:00 Entrants arrive
- 9:30-10:45 course open for walking
- 9:30-10:30 tech inspection
- 11:00 Drivers meeting
- 11:15 cars to grid, workers to assignments
- 11:30 First car off
- Guest results will be announced after the trailer is loaded.
- Please read our COVID-19 event policy at www.sirscca.org/covid-19.pdf
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE EVENT YOU MUST NOTIFY US!!!
$32 for SCCA Members
$54 for non-members, includes an SCCA Weekend membership
Online registration is preferred.
IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT SCCA MEMBERS HAVE AN ANNUAL WAIVER
Guests can get their waiver in the SpeedWaiver section which comes up next.
If you don't have an annual waiver use the SpeedWaiver process in the next box.
If you are a SIR SCCA member there will be a $2 charge if you use the SpeedWaiver.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN THE 14 DAYS AFTER THE EVENT YOU MUST NOTIFY US at email@example.com
All drivers are required to work. You drive a heat then you work a heat, or vice-versa.
You must have a helmet that meets the SCCA requirements. If your helmet doesn't have one of the stickers below you'll need to get one that does.