About this event
The 2021 KCRX Championship continues on Sunday, May 2nd, 2021 at I-35 Speedway in Winston, MO. The course runs on the in-field and includes sections of the oval dirt track. The site is about 50 minutes north of Liberty, MO outside of Winston, MO.
Course Type: mixed sandy in-field, hard pack clay oval, no grass
- Site opens at 07:00
- Tech & Registration open at 07:30 - 09:00
- Drivers Meeting at 09:00
- First Car Off 9:30
There is a dedicated Tech Zone that will be accessible for vehicle tech when you arrive. Please get your vehicle prepped and through tech as quickly as possible to insure that we get to racing as efficiently as possible. Have your wheels swapped and vehicle emptied BEFORE you roll through tech. This will allow us to address any safety concerns or numbering/lettering issues before start of day.
Please check in with tech as soon as possible so we can get you as much drive time as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of your fellow racers!
Online registration closes: 5/1/21 @ 11:59 PM CDT
Entry fees are $45.00 for SCCA members and $55.00 for non-members (which includes a weekend membership that has perks with the SCCA).
Address: 13141 MO-6, Winston, MO 64689
Google Maps links and a facilities map can be found at https://i-35speedway.net/directions-to-i-35-speedway/
We, as the Kansas City Region RallyCross Advisory Committee have put together the following event protocol with the guidance of the SCCA. We ask for the full cooperation of everyone who attends in order to make this event as successful as the others we have hosted in the past. Please make yourself familiar with the following information.
- All attendees will be required to wear face coverings at all times that they are outside of their personal vehicle
- All attendees will be required to put on a fresh pair of disposable gloves before each work assignment
- As you are probably aware, some personal protection items are of limited supply right now. KCRSCCA simply cannot source and provide all forms of PPE for every single attendee. Each attendant will be required to provide their own face protection/mask.
We have made KCRX Gaitors (masks) and they are available for purchase here:
- We do have a limited number of disposable gloves, but we do ask that you outfit yourself with disposable gloves to wear during set up and during your work assignments (3-4 pair should suffice for the day)
- NO ON SITE CASH PAYMENTS OR WALK UP REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please register and pay at the same time on the event page on MotorsportReg
- Check in/waivers/final registration will be handled at the entry to the site. We will provide you with a schedule and checklist of things to make sure you are ready to rock as soon as we get everything set up.
- Spectators/Co drivers must remain with the same vehicle the entire time of the event. (No car hopping)
- NO LOANER HELMETS WILL BE AVAILABLE. Please see the SCCA RallyCross Rules for helmet requirements here https://www.scca.com/pages/rallycross-cars-and-rules
- All radio operators will be required to wear gloves while possessing the radio and each radio will be disinfected after each use.
- Corner workers will need to maintain social distance at all times
- No food or drink will be provided by KCRX. Please provide your own food and water.
The full list of rules and guidelines from the SCCA can be found here:
SCCA Membership is Required. You must show your SCCA Membership card or SCCA Weekend Membership receipt at registration/sign-in or you will be charged for the SCCA Weekend Membership
Weekend Membership may be purchased for this event/weekend.
SCCA RallyCross Rules are here.
Notice: All batteries (on board power supplies) shall be attached to ensure that the battery and/or power supply will remain in place. If a lead acid (wet cell)type battery is battery is relocated from its original location, it must be equipped with leak proof caps and enclosed in a non-conductive, marine type box. Dry cell batteries, commonly known as Recombinant Gas (RG) or Glass Mat Technology (GMT) batteries, are not required to be in a marine-type box. The hot terminal must be insulated on all vehicles. All batteries shall be securely attached to the primary structure of the vehicle.