About this event
Ready to take karting to the next level? Sign up for one of our Kart Racing Schools today! Quickly achieve the fastest lap times and the best driving techniques by one of our highly trained AMP Instructors. You will have the experience of classroom, track time, and lead follow instruction. This class will include all aspects of driving, from basic concepts to the advanced dynamics of karting. From Beginners to Pros, Kids, Moms, Dads, Weekend Warriors and National Racers, these classes are great not only to enhance a seasoned karter's ability, but to teach a new karter how to drive like a pro and leave your competitors in the dust!
Your options are a Full Day or Private Instruction for our younger racers. Please see details below
Full Day Includes: The Pro Concession Experience followed by the Lo206 Experience.. Upon completion of the Pro Concession Experience you will move on to our open wheeled Briggs and Stratton 206cc Lo206 go karts. The Full Day also includes your helmet rental and 90 minutes of track time.
Private Instruction- With someone younger than 12, we have learned that doing Private Instruction per hour compared to the Schools helps them concentrate better since it is a shorter time. But don't worry! One hour of Private Instruction equals out to be the same teaching as a Half Day School. We also have several parents who sign up their child for a 2-hour instruction in order to make it equal a Full Day School opportunity. Please contact email@example.com and one of our AMP Staff will be happy to assist in setting this up for you.
- Start time 8:30 ( registration and check in )
- Class begins at 9am
- Class ends around 3-4pm
*Each school must have at least 5 participants and are limited to 14 students per day*
· Requirements include:
· Ages 12 and up can register through MotorsportReg. 11 and under, please contact Atlanta Motorsports Park for a specialized Karting School.
· Experience required is minimal. If you have a question about the experience required, please contact Atlanta Motorsports Park.
· Clothing must be either pants with a jacket or a racing suit. Layering is always recommended as it is usually cold in the morning and warms up by lunch.
· Flexible shoes are required. (Examples include Converse, Pumas, or personal racing shoes)
· Helmets: You can either use a personal helmet or use one of ours. If using a personal helmet, it must be full faced with a visor.