About this event
Jzilla is teaming up with FFF Drifting School! Hosted by Federico Sceriffo, professional drifter and Formula Drift competitor!
JZILLA Intro to DRIFT With Federico Sceriffo!
Federico Sceriffo has been a professional drifting driver since 2004, and has won 20 drift championships all over the world! He's bringing his 18 years of experience to Atlanta Motorsports Park to teach 15 students the art of sliding a car. Bring your own car and also get to drive one of two drift-prepped BMW E46 330s for 20 minutes. Students will run 10 minutes at a time with two cars running at the same time, ensuring everybody receives plenty of seat time and instruction.
Students will receive hands on instruction about how to execute, control, and maintain a drift. Modules include learning a controlled drift in a circle, drift initiation with handbrake, clutch, and brakes, and finally learning transition skills with a figure eight course. Once the modules are complete, students will get to test what they've learned on a comprehensive course, and receive their Drift School diplomas at the end of the day!
Entry fee is $600 and the schedule is as follows:
Start : 09:00am Welcome Breakfast
09:00am - 09:30am Introduction Briefing
09:50am - 10:50am Master level 1 in Throttle and Steering control
11:00am - 12:00am Master level 2 in HandBrake Initiation
12:30pm - 14:00pm Lunch Break
14:10pm - 15:10pm Master level 3 Combination of techniques for start Drift experience
15:15pm - 15:30pm Change Tires and Break time
15:40pm - 16:30pm Master level 4 in Figure of 8 in drift with initiation
Finish : 16:45pm Drift Experience and Diploma
Come join us in this unique opportunity to learn a unique skill from a champion driver!
Jzilla Track Days is an inclusive, community-focused organization. Our primary directive is the safety of ALL our participants. All registered drivers must conform to these requirements:
- Must be 18 or older.
- Have a valid, state-issued drivers license.
- Must have a SA2015 or newer hemet (own or rent).
- Submit previous, verifiable motorsports experience for proper classing.
- Must conform to Jzilla Rules & Regulations
- Must submit a completed Jzilla Track Days Tech Inspection form.
- Sign our digital waiver.
All entrants are qualified by Jzilla Track Days Staff, approval of each driver is finalized at their discretion. The Jzilla Track Days vetting process ensures safety and ability to maximize each driver's time at our events. Jzilla Staff may contact you about the requirements above.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Jzilla Track Days has specific guidelines and rules all participants must follow. Registrants will be limited to one guest at this time. Only that guest listed by the registrant may gain entry to this event.
Jzilla Track Days is nothing without our community, we believe it is our duty to protect our community in a responsible manner. We have specific guidelines we ALL must abide by. This event will incur stoppage or cancellation if ALL participants do not adhere to these mandatory requirements. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from this event:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, have an elevated temperature, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- The temperatures of all guests may be monitored.
- Social distancing must be implemented at all times. Please maintain a minimum of six feet from staff and participants.
- Avoid physical contact with others when possible.
- Participants should wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds.Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- We highliy recommend cloth face masks or coverings be worn indoors.
- Drivers with open-faced helmets must wear a cloth face mask or covering (balaclava) if they have a passenger in their vehicle.
- Passengers with open-faced helmets must wear a cloth face mask or covering (balaclava) while they are in a driver’s vehicle.
Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations. Also print out our tech sheet to begin your preparations.