About this event
We are very excited to racing again at Albany Motorsports Park in Albany, OR! After a fantastic inaugural event in 2020, the 2nd year is sure to be even more fun. This venue is great for camping and the course makes for exciting racing. We will use some of the elevated areas of the motocross course but will not be using the sharp jumps. We have opened up fun runs on both days so that you can race one day and run in a time only group the opposite day. For example, if you race Saturday you can sign up for Time Only on Sunday (and vice versa).
This event will run over the whole weekend with half of the classes racing Saturday and half on Sunday. Full breakdown below.
Number of Entries: Each day is limited to 75 entries.
Car/Safety Requirements: All cars must meet safety requirements and pass technical inspection on race day. Check out the full Rallycross Rules for more info.
Payments: Payments will be processed on Saturday, June 12th after registration closes.
Registration Opens: Monday, April 12th at 7pm
Registration Closes: Friday, June 11th at 11:59pm
Cancellations/Modifications: No cancellations or modifications will be permitted after registration closes. Payments will be processed automatically on Saturday, June 12th and no refunds are given after that point.
Event Schedule (both Saturday & Sunday)
7:00am: Gates open
7:30am-9:00am: Tech inspection, check in, course walking
9:30am-12:30pm: Morning run group
1:30pm-4:30pm: Afternoon run group
Modified AWD - Turbo/Supercharged
Modified AWD - Naturally Aspirated
Is this your first event? Check out our Rallycross FAQs for some helpful info and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Albany MX Entry Fee
Albany MX charges a $10 per person gate fee payable on arrival (cash only).
Camping onsite is permitted and there are some hotels very close by.
When you register, you may be placed on a waitlist, depending on the number of entries. It is your responsibility to cancel your registration if you are no longer able to make it (do not assume you won't get it in as most cancellations happen just before registration closes). If a spot opens up prior to registration closing, you will be added to the event and notified via email.
In order to protect our competitors and staff as well as remain compliant with health department regulations, the following rules must be followed:
- Attendees must wear a mask at all times, except when inside their vehicles. Please keep a mask in the vehicle so that you can put it on before exiting.
- Attendees must maintain 6ft of distance between themselves and other attendees who do not live in their household.
- Do not attend if you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive or been exposed to COVID-19 virus.
- Do not attend if you’re experiencing any of these symptoms.
Thank you for following these requirements so that we are able to continue hosting safe events!
Thank you for signing up for the June Jamboree Rallycross! Please take a moment to review the rallycross rules which include the vehicle classifications, competition and conduct requirements.
A rallycross is a motorsports event where vehicles race on a course delineated by cones on generally unpaved, mostly flat surfaces. Elapsed time is tracked by the organizer with time-based penalties assessed for actions such as missed cones and driving off-course. Scoring is the accumulation of timed runs plus penalties where the lowest time wins. One car is released at a time with course workers monitoring cones and penalties.
Rallycross events are structured as a run-work format where competitors race during their class session and work the course when another class races.
Conduct of Competitors
Each competitor must:
- Practice good sportsmanship at all times.
- Register for and compete in the appropriate class for their vehicle. It is the driver’s responsibility to know the correct class based on the rules and vehicle classifications set forth in the Rallycross Rules.
- Be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Know, understand and follow all rules as stated herein, in competitor communications and required driver meetings.
- Treat all officials, volunteers, spectators, the public and other competitors with respect and courtesy.
- Obey all laws and local ordinances, most importantly as they pertain to traffic laws.
- Not dispose of trash anywhere on site except for designated garbage receptacles.
- Follow the prescribed course. It is the competitor’s responsibility to know the course in order to keep other competitors, course workers and spectators safe. Competitors will be given the opportunity to walk and drive the course prior to competition.
- Fully perform their work assignment as instructed.
Failure to comply with the conduct requirements may result in disqualification and/or suspension.
To be eligible for Rallycross competition, a driver must:
- Not be disqualified from event or suspended from competition.
- Be, at minimum, 15 years old and meet one of the following criteria:
- Possess a valid (not expired or suspended) drivers license in their state of residence, or
- Possess a valid instruction permit and be accompanied by a parent/guardian that has been a licensed driver for at least five years.
You must register with a unique number - no duplicate numbers will be permitted.
Vehicles must have their number and class on the side of the vehicle. The minimum size for the numbers is 6 inches tall with a 1 inch stroke. Class letters may be of any size as long as they can be seen from a reasonable distance away. All number/class decals must be in a contrasting color to the vehicle body. If you have any questions or concerns about your number or class, bring a package of letter/numbers and apply them at the event.
Before 11:59PM, 6/11/2021: Cancellations permitted, no payment will be charged.
After 12:00AM, 6/12/2021: No cancellations or registration modifications after registration closes. No refunds will be given.
Registration is non-transferrable.