About this event
Carrmoto Track Days are aimed at helping motorcycle riders improve riding skills on the track or on the street. At our track days you will improve your ability to become familiar with the capabilities of your motorcycle and make you a more skilled and safe rider. Safety on the track is our overriding objective.
Novice Group is for experienced street riders looking to improve their skills and become safer riders. Passing is limited to straights with 6 ft of spacing.
Intermediate Group 1 is for riders with some track experience who are looking for a quicker pace and are familiar with the flags, pit in/out procedures. Passing is limited to straights in the morning and passing in turns in the afternoon sesions.
Intermediate Group 2 is for experienced track riders. Passing is allowed on all sections of the track.
Advance Group is for track day veterans and licensed racers. The pace will be accelerated with safe passing allowed in every section of the track.
Early bird special ends March 1st. $200. single day Free garage option - $340. weekend Free garage option.
After March 1st. $225. single day Garage $50. - $390. weekend Garage $50/day
Requirements for gear:
- A damage free full face helmet with intact face shield. Modular helmets are not permitted. No quick release systems.
- Riding gloves with full gauntlet.
-- One or two piece leather suit with 2/3 zip. Ballistic nylon suits with full armor acceptable in novice only.
- Calf length riding boots (no laces)
- Back and chest protectors highly recommended.
- Tires and brakes should be 75%
- No leaks or loose bodywork
- All lights and turn signals need to be taped.
- Passenger pegs and kick stands must be removed or zip tied for Intermediate and advanced.
- Motocycles must have working kill switches and self closing throttle.
- Motorcycles in Advanced should have water wetter or engine ice and should have oil plug, filter, drain plug fill cap safety wired.