About this event
JZILLA TRACK DAYS - JDM vs DTM and Friends
POWERED BY Speed Foundry Atlanta
This event will be hosted at the state-of-the-art facilities of Atlanta Motorsports Park! We are proud to partner with Speed Foundry of Atlanta for JDM vs DTM and Friends, They are an Auto sport lifestyle and vehicle concierge service located in Roswell, GA.
What is this about? This is to further celebrate our track days! German cars, American Cars Japanese Cars... German cars with Japanese motors, Japanese cars with German transmissions and so forth. The creativity has gone up to the max, let's celebrate cars!
Expect six sessions at twenty minutes each per group, rain or shine. Entry fee is $275. All makes and models welcome, all drivers welcome (18 and older)! all registered drivers will receive lunch, beverages, and complimentary wet skidpad access courtesy of Jzilla Track Days and Discovery Parts! Novice drivers will receive instruction from Jzilla Track Days instructors. All our instructors are MSF-certified and utilize the latest techniques.
Roster spots are limited so register early!
Jzilla Track Days is an inclusive, community-focused organization. Our primary directive is the safety of ALL our participants. All registered drivers must conform to these requirements:
- Must be 18 or older.
- Have a valid, state-issued drivers license.
- Must have a SA2015 or newer hemet (own or rent).
- Submit previous, verifiable motorsports experience for proper classing.
- Must conform to Jzilla Rules & Regulations
- Must submit a completed Jzilla Track Days Tech Inspection form.
- Sign our digital waiver.
All entrants are qualified by Jzilla Track Days Staff, group placement of each driver is finalized at their discretion. The Jzilla Track Days vetting process ensures safe run groups to maximize each driver's time at our events. Jzilla Staff may contact you about the requirements above.
Jzilla Track Days is nothing without our community, we believe it is our duty to protect our community in a responsible manner. We have specific guidelines we ALL must abide by. This event will incur stoppage or cancellation if ALL participants do not adhere to these mandatory requirements. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from this event:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, have an elevated temperature, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- The temperatures of all guests may be monitored.
- Social distancing must be implemented at all times. Please maintain a minimum of six feet from staff and participants.
- Avoid physical contact with others when possible.
- Participants should wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds.Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cloth face masks or coverings are highly recommended when indoors
- Drivers with open-faced helmets must wear a cloth face mask or covering (balaclava) if they have a passenger in their vehicle.
- Passengers with open-faced helmets must wear a cloth face mask or covering (balaclava) while they are in a driver’s vehicle.
Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations. Also print out our tech sheet to begin your preparations.