About this event
2021 In City Prints Cup Presented by Spokane Kart Racing Association
July 16th - 18thth
It is with great pleasure that we get to host the next rounds of the 2021 ICP Cup Series, and we at SKRA couldn't be more honored and excited.
Along with the fantastic group of racers and close competition, SKRA hopes to make this event a great time for all involved!
Please check in at the registration tower.
- Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
- Class Structure:
- Kid Karts (Non Competition)
- Jr. I Briggs 206
- TAG Cadet
- Jr. II Briggs 206 presented by Odenthal Racing Products
- Tag JR presented by HRE
- Briggs 206 (Senior)
- Briggs World Formula Pro presented by CMC
- TAG (Senior) presented by IMUSA
- TAG Heavy
- NW 100
- Shifters Light
- Shifter Heavy
Pit Request Form
- All participants are asked to fill out a "pit request form" so we have a better idea of the trailer, tents and entire setup of each team/driver so we can organize the pit area the best we can. Please download the form at the link below and return to the email addresses as stated on the form, an example of a properly filled out form is also provided below.
- Pit Request Form.pdf
- Pit Request Form Example.pdf
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
- Fill out COVID Health Attestation Form at track and have your temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Currently Spokane County is in phase 3 of the govenors reopening plan. For details on what is allowed please visit the COVID requirement page
- Showers not available
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available just South of the Pit Area. Note: All RV's are required to pay the Spokane Parks Camping fee.
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- Friendly reminder that as of 2021, all Tag and Shifter karts must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides.