About this event
Registration has been suspended as of Sep 24th due to the overwhelming response versus the capacity of Black Diamond Bakery and available group leads and sweeps. We will attempt to work off as much of the waitlist as possible, but right now there are 109 people registered against only 70 slots available.
This tour replaces the previously scheduled “Soft Roads” tour which will be rescheduled next year. We will start out at the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in Issaquah and initially head north and east on one of our favorite winding roads going towards Fall City, then work our way down south on some less traveled roads down through Cumberland and towards Enumclaw and further south towards Mud Mountain Park, which is unfortunately closed on Saturdays. No matter, there is another rest area on Mud Mountain Road. From near Buckley, we do a tricky little zig zag and head back north near Flaming Geyser State Park, but instead do a little “out and back” near Auburn and then back to the historic Black Diamond Bakery (120 years old this year!) for lunch in their private dining room. So we start and end at two iconic local establishments!
- Cancelations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until Oct19th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches on the tour only with permission of the Tour Leader and if there are extenuating circumstances such as your car is in the shop or awaiting maintenance.
Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the PCA Liability Waiver sheets at the staging area. Waiver sheets will be separated by your group assignment. Parents and minors must sign the Minors as Observers Only waiver form. See below.
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign the Minors as Observer's Only Waiver sheet and they must be present at the staging area in order to sign.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.pnwr.org > LOGIN AS A MEMBER > Club (does not display if you are not logged in) > Documents > Tours > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/