ICE BREAKER TIME ATTACK & TT SCHOOLLa Junta Raceway
About this event
Performance / TT Driving School: Friday April 28
Time Attack: Saturday and Sunday April 29-30th
Pricing, Schedule, Supplemental Regulations, and Additional Info
LAJ_IB_SUPPS_TT_2023.pdf (revised 04/28/2023)
Please review and print yourself a copy
SCCA Regional Racers, Competition Driving School, and Volunteers - please register at msreg.com/IceBreaker2023
Notice to Participants: In light of COVID-19.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are sick or test positive for COVID please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home. If you are immunocompromised or otherwise wish to wear a mask, mask wearing is allowed at any of our race events.
Friday After Hours: You are on your own (FYI - Pizza Hut delivers to the track)
Saturday Dinner / Party:TBD
- Volunteers are needed for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Volunteer information and incentives are listed on the last page of the supps. Volunteers should register at: msreg.com/IceBreaker2023
- Please opt-in for text messaging, as we may use this feature in addition to the PA system to notify participants of changes or important information during the event. Drivers are responsible to relay information to their family, guests, and/or crew.
- Help the race chair with planning by confirming the number of dinner tickets you need during the registration process. You can bump the number up or down to conform to your specific needs.
- Motorsport Reg will validate your membership number and license with the national office, so be sure your profile name matches your member name.
- See the last page of the supps for information regarding RV hookups and other accomocations near La Junta Raceway.