About this event
Come join us for our March rallycross event near Vinton, IA.
Registration fee is $40 for SCCA members and $55 for non-members.
Due to COVID-19, we will only be accepting credit card payment to minimize contact and keep everyone healthy.
Event day schedule:
7:30AM-9:15AM - Tech inspection
7:30AM-9:15AM - Registration
9:30 AM - MANDATORY driver's meeting
10 AM - First car on course
If this is your first event, we highly recommend that you arrive at 8 AM. You should also read this rallycross novice guide for lots of useful information.
If you are late to registration check-in (after 9:15) the day of the event, you will be assessed an additional $10 to race.
Here's a correct link to the event location; please ignore the map to the right.
Registration for SCCA members is $40. Registration for non members is $55.
- Registration accepted online only prior to the event.
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license or permit is required for participation.
- All drivers under 18 years old must have a Minor Release and Waiver signed by both parents or guardians on file or completed on the day of the event. Contact the registrar at least seven days prior to the event to complete the Minor Release and Waiver if both parents or guardians cannot attend the event.
- Drivers are responsible for correctly classing their own car. If you have classing questions please review the 2021 SCCA Rallycross Rules or contact the registrar.
- Spectators are currently not allowed due to the COVID-19 policy set by the national SCCA organization. You are allowed one crew member at the event.
- Loaner helmets are NOT available due to COVID-19, so you will need to have an acceptable helmet. Please the accepted standards at this link. The certification decals can typically be found under the liner of the helmet. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
- Side by side UTVs are now allowed to rallycross, but they MUST comply with the requirements in the UTV section of the rules. These include solid panel doors, solid panel roof, window net or arm restraints, and a maximum ground clearance.