IA Region February 2023 Rallycross at CFMPCedar Falls Motorsports Park
About this event
**Venue changed to Cedar Falls Motorsports Park!**
Come join us for our February rallycross at Cedar Falls Motorsports Park! We will run two separate courses at this venue! If we're lucky, we may even have snow to race in!
Registration fee is $45 for SCCA members and $60 for non-members.
We will only be accepting credit card payment.
Event day schedule:
7:30AM-9:15AM - Tech inspection
7:30AM-9:15AM - Registration
9:30 AM - MANDATORY driver's meeting
10 AM - First car on course
3-4 PM - Event Complete
If this is your first event, we highly recommend that you arrive by 8 AM. You should also read this rallycross novice guide for lots of useful information.
If you are late to registration check-in (after 9:15) the day of the event, you will be assessed an additional $10 to race.
Registration for SCCA members is $45. Registration for non members is $60.
- Registration accepted online only prior to the event.
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license or permit is required for participation.
- All drivers under 18 years old must have a Minor Release and Waiver signed by both parents or guardians on file or completed on the day of the event. Directions on how to complete on of these can be found here.
- Drivers are responsible for correctly classing their own car. If you have classing questions please review the 2022 SCCA Rallycross Rules or contact the registrar.
- Loaner helmets are available as a full day loan due to COVID-19. We only have six so you should try to have your own acceptable helmet. Please the accepted standards at this link. The certification decals can typically be found under the liner of the helmet. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
- Side by side UTVs are now allowed to rallycross, but they MUST comply with the requirements in the UTV section of the rules. These include solid panel doors, solid panel roof, window net or arm restraints, and a maximum ground clearance.