About this event
Membership Now Due - see this link for more info
Neck Braces and proper safety gear required at all times, no driving in the pits doing so will result in a DQ for the event. Karts may only be started in the grid area with a driver in the seat! (other clubs have reported runaway karts by not following this rule). We recommend that everyone involved with your racing team watch this short video regardless of class raced - https://youtu.be/tLO4ucSAupE?t=4
- 9:00am – Club Member Controlled Practice starts (Kid Karts first - follow the rules listed below) - all club members are allowed to flag off the track based on this session schedule.
Practice Schedule - click on image
- 4:00pm – Registration - still have a few things pending - please do all registration online the tower will be closed.
- 6:00pm – Social Distanced Drivers’ meeting and National Anthem
- 6:15pm – Kid Karts Heat 1, followed by qualifying
- 7:00pm – Kid Karts Heat 2, Races start for rest of classes
Race direction: See Schedule
Please be aware that HCKC events are run by the membership and those that volunteer, you may be asked to help your club out for duties like Grid Stewart, Pre-Tech, Scales, cut-thru, etc.