About this event
Ahem... Saluuuutaaaaatiiiooooons GripStarz team!! I present to you GripStarz Round 2 @ Midpond!!! A pre- Christmas track day for everyone. Come on out, dash through the cold, and get all the track time you can handle with your friends and family at GripStarz on December 10th. We are hosting this double header along side Slippin’ SidewayZ so be sure to check out the flyer for our Driftmas Celebration on the 11th as well. It's gonna be a wild one.
The temps will probably be chilly but that won't stop the return of the Hottest Lap Hour which will have some pretty fancy prizes (kinda jealous 😂). We will also be bringing back the Sidewayz Raffle which will have an even fancier prize (very jealous now).
Did someone ask for merch Alex Curtis Beumer ? Well we got all the merch you want! Shirts, decals, stickers, and STUFF!
Do I hear those stomachs rumbling? Well there will be food on site as well as a coffee vendor to keep you great supporters warmed up!
Price for all unlimited track access will be $110 per driver. Spectators fee will be $10. We will try to have the drivers meeting at 9:45am so the track can go hot AT 10am. We are working with Midpond to get the sign up link going so look for that later this week.
So come on out, hang with friends, and enjoy the beautiful scenery at the ever charming Midpond Raceway.
Midpond Raceway "Get the 🦆 out here".
Track Days are for drivers of all experience levels.
- If this is your first track day and instruction session will be required.
- A SA-2015 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!! Motorcycle helmets are not acceptable.
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, we regret not being able to offer refunds.
- Open Track Days are run RAIN or SHINE!
- Drivers must wear a helmet and seat belt or safety harness at all times while on track.
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- Convertibles are allowed only with approved roll over protection.
- Track policies must be adhered to at all times.
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license.
- Fire suits are recommended for all race prepared cars.
- Passing is allowed only in designated areas and then only with a “point by” from the driver being passed.
- The 'Organization' reserves the right to refuse access to the track to anyone at anytime.