About this event
Autocross with the Great River Region!
- SCCA members $30.00
- Non-members $45.00 - There are many benefits to membership, visit the website to learn more: scca.com
- 7:00 am - 9:00 am | Course setup -Volunteers welcome & needed
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am | Registration
- 8:15 am - 9:15 am | Vehicle tech inspection
- 9:30 am | Mandatory drivers' meeting
- 10:00 am | First car on course
- Please read and be familiar with the following document detailing the special guidelines we have in place regarding COVID-19: 2021 GRR Event Guidelines for COVID-19
- Valid US driver's license.
- Valid SCCA Membership Card if you are a member.
- Fill out a Weekend Membership Form at the event if you are not a SCCA member.
- Snell K2005, M2005, SA2005 or better helmet - Acceptable helmets for 2021
- Due to COVID-19, we will be offering a limited loaner helmet program on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please refer to the 2021 GRR Event Guidelines for COVID-19 linked above for further details.
- Have an understanding of the basic rules for an Autocross event - 2021 SCCA Autocross Rules.
- Cash or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) for the entry fee.
- Click here for additional competition information.
If you are a minor, or the parent(s)/guardian(s) of a minor, you will need to fill out the Minor Waiver Form. The form will require both parents/guardians signatures and be witnessed by either a SCCA Member or a Notary of the Public in order to participate - The forms must be printed in color.