About this event
SPECIAL EVENT BY THE GOOD GUYS CLUB BENEFITING MISSION 22
Don't miss out on this amazing track event and chance to support the Mission 22 charity!
2020 has been quite the year of disappointment for many but our mission to bring hope to veterans hasn’t stopped, especially now. This is when they need us the most.
So it is with great anticipation that we announce this track day event. We hope you will come out to support us in this endeavor to help veterans everywhere through Mission 22. All proceeds will be donated to this astounding charity.
This amazing event, brought to you by the same organizers that bring you the Mission 22 Rally, will include a track event at Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park. On October 29th, 2020 the Good Guys Track Day will host only 60 chosen drivers to take to the track! Don't delay, sign up now to secure your spot.
Spectators WILL be allowed to attend this event! Even if you're not driving you can come support your favorite driver while supporting this great charity!
Registration is $250/driver or $300/driver with a garage (Limit 20). Gates open at 7am, rain or shine. Spectator admission is $20/person at the entrance.
*Additional donations are welcome and can be made at the track. All donations are greatly appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event! Interested sponsors and vendors can email MassTuning@gmail.com for details.
Mission 22: https://mission22.com
Registered (Updated 10/23/20):
1. Joe McCluskey (2019 Corvette ZR1)
2. Tommy Bolduc (Huracan Performante)
3. Fedele Cacia (2017 McLaren 570S)
4. Ydo Doornbos (2016 BMW M4)
5. Shane Bishop (2014 Corvette)
6. Michael Harris (2018 BMW M4)
7. Shane Brown (2011 BMW M3)
8. Joshua Harris (BMW M4)
9. Jonathan Nelson (1986 BMW E30)
10. Richard Plescia (2019 Volkswagen GLI)
11. Justin Ahnen (2013 Nissan GTR)
12. Matthew Keefe (Porsche GT4)
13. Matheus Darosa (2013 SRT Viper GTS)
14. Josh Natella (2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE)
15. Matt Jennison (1966 Wolseley Hornet)
16. Patrick Maclean (2000 Chevy Corvette)
17. Noah Shernow (VW GTI)
18. Nathan Moreland (2016 Dodge Viper ACR)
19. Timothy Dowling (2015 Corvette Z06)
20. Daniel McQuillan (Ferrari 488)
21. Anthony Roman (2016 Corvette Z06)
22. Anthony Pardi (2015 Lambo)
23. Alex Jafry (2012 Ferrari California)
24. Joseph Roman (2011 BMW 135i)
25. Aaron Goodrum (2008 BMW 135)
26. Christopher Wood (1991 Toyota MR2)
27. John Di Ruggiero (2020 Jeep SRT)
28. Chris Kotsiopoulos (2019 GT3RS)
29. Chris Fren (2016 Porsche GT3RS)
30. Ethan Dunbar (2017 Dodge Charger Daytona)
31. Nathan Loos (1967 Ford Mustang)
32. Junye Liu (2016 Porsche GT4)
33. Max Wang (2005 BMW M3)
34. Jon Gomes
35. Philippe Meynard (2019 GT3 RS)
36. Sophia Meynard (2013 Ferrari California)
37. Richrd Bayer (2002 Chevrolet Corvette)
38. Michael Singer (2019 Corvette Z06)
39. James Smith (VW GTI)
40. Christopher Bartolome (Subaru WRX STI)
41. Michael Caras (Nissan 350z)
42. Deane Gilmore (2017 McLaren 570S)
43. Robbin Dalip (2014 Chevy Camaro)
44. George Kontoulis (2015 BMW M3)
45. Bruce Harrison (2017 Acura NSX)
46. Justin McGettrick (2020 Ford Shelby GT350)
47. Shawn Bannister (2009 Dodge Viper SRT10)
48. Blake Fitzgerald (2001 Honda S2000)
49. Matthew Martin (2002 Subaru WRX)
50. Matthew Dolan (2020 AMG GTR Pro)
51. Andrew Soddy (Corvette Z06)
52. Jason Feinberg (2017 Porsche GT4)
53. Austyn Rodriguez (2006 Infinity G35)
54. Kevin Farnum (2011 Ford Crown Vic)
DOT certified helmet and closed toe shoes will be required. Short pants and short sleeve shirts are allowed.
Drivers must attend the morning driver's meeting. Make prior arrangements with the event organizer before the day of the event if you absolutely can not make it.
Be alert and pay attention to all flaggers and track officials. If you do not, you will be sent off track. Repeat offenses will result in being ejected from the track.
At all times, passing is done only with point-bys and only in designated passing zones.
If your car is considered to be too loud, you will be given a warning and asked to either add a silencer insert or upshift earlier to keep RPMs low on the track.
If a mechanical failure occurs, pull off the pavement, and onto the grass immediately. Respect the track surface.
Keep the pits clean. We operate on a carry in, carry out policy. You are responsible for all belongings and trash. Respect the facility.
All spills must be cleaned IMMEDIATELY.