About this event
***Paid Members Only***
Hi NorCal MINIs Members,
Your Host For The Event:
Anne & Dave Sitter
This is a fun run into the beautiful and historic Gold Country of California. We begin the run in Santa Nella and will be on flat country farm roads for the first 90 minutes or so. We will get to get some speed under our wheels while we drive past some of the farms and dairies of the Central Valley providing us our fruits, veggies and dairy products
Meet Up Time
Meet Up Time: 9:30am
Departure Time: 10:15am
Meet Up Location:
Hotel Mission De Oro
Santa Nella, CA 95322
Please RVSP Today!
For all the details see the link below.
Not a Paid Member? Create your MotorSportReg Account and use the link below:
NorCal MINIs Membership
Please be aware of the following Covid-19 Protocols implemented by NorCal MINIs Officers & Directors
NorCal MINIs is committed to providing events that place participant safety as the number one priority. In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize risk of exposure to the virus. Therefore, the club is following new processes and procedures for events going forward.
MINIS EVENTS WILL:
- Be for paid members ONLY at this time
- Not offer day passes whilst under restrictions
- Follow state and local guidelines in relation to COVID-19
- Require all participants to wear masks, for not only their own safety but for the safety of everyone on-site when not in your own car
- Ask participants to stay at home if they are at higher risk for severe illness, or if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Conduct drivers meeting in open air with face masks with social distancing and might be conducted via our radios on channel 7/21, if need be for everyone to hear
The following guidelines are our best attempt to secure your safety given what is known at this time. They are by no means comprehensive, and we cannot predict every circumstance. Therefore, we are counting on you to exercise your best judgment throughout the event. Please have an awareness and understanding of the following COVID-19 safety protocols:
- NorCal MINIS asks that anyone who is at higher risk for severe illness, feeling unwell, or who has been in contact with anyone that is sick in the last two weeks to STAY HOME
- ALL participants are required to wearcloth face coverings or masks when outside their car
- NorCal MINIs will encourage everyone to wash hands regularly (with soap and water for at least 20 seconds), especially after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- NorCal Minis will NOT share Club Radios during this time; we suggest purchasing your own radios and can provide you with recommendations on compatible makes/models
- Physical contact is discouraged. Please refrain from shaking hands, high-fives and hugs, except with family or those you have been quarantined with
- Participants are required to bring their own personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant. NorCal MINIs will NOT have any PPE items available
- Participants will be required to Sign Waivers Electronically
- Be cautious when sharing/posting event photos. Even photos of groups maintaining proper social distancing can be mistaken for an inappropriate gathering.
- If necessary, remind each other gently and respectfully to observe these guidelines
Anyone who continually or willfully violates these guidelines will be asked to leave by a club officer or director.
- Any participant that falls ill within 2 weeks after the event MUST contact NorCal MINIs and share a description of their symptoms, related test results and movements during the event
- NorCal MINIs will make every effort to alert affected participants privately of the situation
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you and make a responsible decision on whether or not to participate. You assume all risks and agree the Club holds no liability if you or anyone in your party should develop any Covid-19 symptoms afterwards by attending a NorCal MINIs event. Participants are required to follow these guidelines; any participant may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance.
Thank you in advance for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing all our friends back in action and having fun with our MINIs!
You will need:
- Radios (Channel 7/21)
- Your own personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Full Tank of Gas