About this event
ALL FUNDS WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED IF THERE IS SNOW
It isn't too good to be true. With the lowest prices ever, we are kicking off the season early after being cooped up all winter/pandemic season! With prices this low, we expect all spots to go quickly so sign up before you miss out. All sessions limited to 20 cars max maintaining a low traffic and fun track experience
Saturday Trackilicious EXP OTD - $175
Format matching most other track days with 5 x 20min sessions designed for those who are looking to get out and experience track life at a super low price point!
VEHICLE SAFETY INSPECTION AND TRACK REQUIREMENTS:
Performing an inspection of your vehicle is mandatory. You will be required to fill a form with the following requirements. You assume responsibility for the overall mechanical soundness of the vehicle you will be driving at the track day
- Helmet Requirement - Helmets are required. SNELL 2001 or newer
- Convertible Requirement - https://www.gingermanraceway.com/docs/CONVERTIBLE_REQUIREMENTS_AND_WAIVER.pdf
- Driver Side Window - The driver side window will be required to be rolled down while on track to allow point to pass
- Tire Treads - Check to make sure that your tires are not chording, do not have any blemishes, and the treads have sufficient depth (if not slicks)
- Torque Lug Nuts - Ensure the lug nuts are torqued to spec
- Wheel Bearings - Listening for grinding or humming noises from the wheel can be an indication of a bad wheel bearing. It is also worthwhile to review push on the tires to try and shake the wheel relative to the suspension to see if there is any looseness
- Engine Fluids / Electricity - Leaking fluids on the track can cause a shut down, which means less track time for everyone. Low fluid levels could be harmful to your vehicle. Check engine oil, power steering fluid, and brake fluid levels. Don't forget to fuel up before coming to the track.
- Battery Secured - Please check to ensure the battery is sufficiently secured for track usage
- Brake Lights - Ensure brake lights work
- Seat Belts - Ensure seat belts work and will securely hold all passengersDriver's Side Floor Mat - Driver’s floor mat must be removed
- Empty Trunk - Trunk must be empty, including spare tire (or sufficiently secured)
- Have you been vaccinated?
- Have you experienced a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell in the past 14 days?
- Has your measured temperature been 100.4F/38C or greater within the past 2 hours?
- Have you traveled by airplane internationally or domestically within the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes at a time) with a person who has been confirmed or waiting on COVID-19 test results?
- Have you been instructed to self-quarantine within the past 14 days by a healthcare provider?