About this event
GGR ‘Grid and Grill’ Picnic
Friends, Families, and Pets Welcome!
Hosted by PCA Golden Gate Region
We have warm and wonderful summer weather upon us, so let's have a great time enjoying an outdoor picnic while socializing with friends and family!!
Join us for a GGR ‘Grid and Grill’ Picnic at beautiful Vasona Park in Los Gatos on Sunday, October 13th from 11AM to 3PM. We will have a large shaded and open picnic area as well as dedicated parking next to the site. Friends, families, and pets welcome! Bring your Porsche to line up on the ‘grid’ in the parking lot. We will be serving a ‘grill’ed BBQ at noon, catered in with a delicious selection of meats including pulled pork, beef brisket, smoked chicken as well as vegetarian options with scrumptious sides.
There will be a face painter for the kids (and adults!) and we will have a selection of fun outdoor games including bean bag toss, horseshoes, badminton, and GET READY for a competitive game of water balloon toss!! We invite you to bring any games you have to share and enjoy.
333 Blossom Hill Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032
The $45 per adult and $25 per child under 12-years old registration fee will cover the catered BBQ and a selection of water, lemonade, soda, and non-alcoholic drinks. Participants are welcome to bring wine, beer, and other alcoholic beverages to share.
Parking is $6 per car fee, and the fee will be collected at the entrance of Vasona Park.
Please register early, so we can get an accurate attendance to reserve space and food in advance. Friends, families, and leashed pets can all join. :) Everyone is welcome to stay and enjoy the park and picnic site until it closes at sunset.
We look forward to hosting our ‘Grid and Grill’ picnic and having fun with you!
- Serena (Social Director) and Stacie (Social Lead)
SOCIAL EVENT REQUIREMENTS:
- This event is open only to members of the Golden Gate Region of the Porsche Club of America
- You must have an active, paid membership at time of registration and at time of the event.
By clicking “Continue” below, you acknowledge having read, and that you agree to, the following policies:
* CANCELLATION AND WAITLIST POLICY: Cancellations may be made at any time, but all charges are final and no refunds given.
* WAITLISTED REGISTRATIONS: If we receive cancellations, Waitlisted participants will be cleared in the order registered. At the time you are cleared, your credit card will be charged. If you are waitlisted and are not able to attend, you must cancel before you are Confirmed.
* CREDIT CARDS: You MUST have a valid credit card on file with motorsportreg.com in order for us to confirm your registration. If you are waitlisted but do not have a credit card number on file, your position on the waitlist will be forfeited.