About this event
Every year, the Sunday in the Park, Gathering of the Marques displays an incredibly diverse collection of sports, performance, and classic cars, with literally hundreds of cars lining the track, grouped by make, model or country of origin. You'll see Shelbys and BMWs and Corvettes and Jaguars and MGs... Astons, Rolls-Royces and Lotuses... Porsches, Peugeots and Panteras... Volvos and Saabs, Minis, Mercurys, Mercedes and Mopars, Fiats and Lambos. If it's an interesting and fun car, you’re probably going to find it on display around the Lime Rock circuit.
This year’s Gathering of the Marques is scheduled for Sunday, September 4th and is generously sponsored by FCP Euro. The event is open to both Car Clubs and individuals, but to ensure that we have sufficient space around the track for all entrants, we’re asking individual participants to pre-register as outlined below so that we can accurately assign places for each group.
Car Club Reservations
Clubs wishing to reserve their own parking area should have their Club President contact Mike Distefano at the Track Office (860) 435-5000 to register and reserve space on the track. Group discounts are available for Clubs with 10 or more members, but tickets must be purchased in a single bulk order and are not available for individual purchase. Discount rates vary based on number of tickets purchased.
Individual Vehicle Registrations
For individual applications, consistent with the nature of the Historic Festival, cars will be selected based on their fit within specific marques, models, and years, as shown below:
- AMC: All models & years
- Audi: 1993 and older models
- BMW: 1998 and older models
- Borgward: All models
- Corvette: All models (Honored Marque)
- Eastern Block: Any car such as Lada, Volga, Gaz, Uaz, Moskovich, Trabant etc.
- British pre1995: Any Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Caterham, British Leyland, Jaguar/Daimler, Sunbeam
- EV: Tesla, Lucid, Polestar, Rivian, Hummer EV, Lightning, Bollinger
- Ford (including, Lincoln, Mercury): 1995 and older all models
- French: Any marque/model
- GM (all brands): 1995 and older, all models
- Italian: Ferrari (all models), Fiat (pre-1995), Lamborghini, Lancia, Alfa (pre-1995), Maserati (pre-1997), all “Etceterini”
- Japanese: Mazda: Miatas (NA, NB), all rotary models; Toyota: A80 Supras and earlier, all Skylines, 2000GT; Honda/Acura: CRX, S2000, NSX, Integra; Mitsubishi: Evo IX and older, 3000GT; Subaru: any WRX; any Kei car
- Land Rover/Range Rover: All models pre-1995
- Lotus: Any model
- Mercedes: 1995 and older models
- Mini: Any pre-BMW models
- Military Vehicles: Any models
- Chrysler/Mopar (all brands): 1995 and older
- Motorcycle: Any 1985 and older
- Pickup Trucks: Any pre-1998, El Camino/Ranchero, micro trucks
- Porsche: 2003 and older
- Shelby: All models
- Swedish: 1995 and older
- Tucker: Any model
- Volkswagen: All models pre-1993
Individual participants are requested to pre-register for the event using the link below. Gathering of the Marques staff will review your application once you have entered your vehicle registration information including photograph using the link below.
For early registrations prior to August 26, the entry price will be $30 for the vehicle and occupants. You will be asked for your credit/debit card information for the entry charge. When your vehicle is selected for participation, your card will be charged, and you will be notified via email with a Gathering of the Marques placard to place in your window when you arrive at the event. Please also bring your purchase receipt with you.
After August 26, the price for the vehicle and occupants will be $40. Cars that arrive on Sunday that have not pre-registered will be asked to register at the entry, pay the entry charge and will be placed on the Skid Pad in the FCP Euro Proving Grounds next to the track.
Event Entry Directions
All Gathering of the Marques cars will enter at 60 White Hollow Road (click/touch here for map) and be directed immediately to the right toward the West Bend track entry. Pre-registered vehicles should place the Gathering of the Marques Entrant card you received via emil clearly in your windshield and have your receipt available at the entry checkpoint. You will be directed to enter at West Bend and given instructions as to where your marque or club is located along the track.
For non-preregistered entrants, you will be directed to a specific registration line to provide registration information and pay the entry charge. You will then be directed to the West Bend entry and across the track to the Skid Pad area.
Click the REGISTER button to register and purchase entry.