About this event
All Day - $50
No Work, Run All Day - $125
Single Session - $35
Run in the Morning, or Afternoon
With our events, you get to choose when you run. Do you have family commitments in the morning, and can't attend the usual Sunday morning event, that is fine, come and run with us in the afternoon! Have a BBQ or party to get to in the afternoon, great, come run with us in the morning. Have nothing else to do? Run both the Morning and Afternoon events with Gateway Autocross. Remember that points are only counted from 4 of the 6 events, so you don't have to run them all!
No Work, Run all Day Entry
If you need a lot of runs for testing and tuning, or just hate working at autocrosses and are willing to put your wallet where your work assignment is, our No Work, Run all Day Entry is perfect for you. For $125 entry fee, you get to run all day, both sessions with no work assignment. Only your first set of runs counts towards trophy positions and championship points.
We offer online registration before the event, and the ability to register on site as well. We run both a Morning and Afternoon session, you can choose if you want to run morning, or afternoon, you do not need to run with other competitors in your class.
Our events offer car classification using NASA's 2016 classification guidelines, all 2017 SCCA Classes (including ladies) and NCCC class for our Corvette club friends. All SCCA classes, except FJA, FJB, CAM-T, CAM-S and CAM-T not having 3 entrants will be "bumped" to an overall index class using the 2016 PAX/RTP factors.
Event Trophies are given out for the top 3 finishers in each of the 11 NASA, NCCC, CAM, FJ, the SCCA Index Class and any other SCCA class with 3 or more entrants.
Important Info for all entrants!
- TECH INSPECTION: Please download the tech inspection form, fill out, sign and have ready at the event when you put your car in grid.
- SESSION/EVENT INFORMATION: See our day of event schedule here. Each session/event (morning or afternoon) will have two "heats". You will run one and work the other and we will make these work assignments at the event and let you know at check in. Morning and Afternoon Sessions/Events are scored separately and the course will be changed in between!
- CHECK IN: Pre Registered Drivers can complete their check in process at the waiver gate. Please have your driver's license ready and you will be checked in and given your heat assignment.
We offer all of the NASA-X points based classes, which we highly recommend for new people and cars not dedicated to autocross duty.
- You can find info on these classes here https://nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/document/document/288/nasa-x_classes.pdf
- Here is a form you can use to total the points: https://nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/document/document/289/nasa-x_classification_form.pdf
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with classing.
In our partnership with Boone Trail Corvette Club, we also offer a NCCC class.