About this event
Sunday August 27th, 2023
Road America Motorplex
N7390 WI-67 Plymouth, WI 53073
Enter through Gate 4
Road America Site Map.pdf
Starting in 2023, FVSCC is requiring an Annual Membership to participate in our events, this can be purchased here.
Entry Fee: $55 (Must be a FVSCC Annual Member)
8:00-9:00 AM - Check-in and Tech
8:30-9:30 AM - Walk the Course
9:30 AM - Drivers Meeting
10:00 AM - First Car Out
Registration opens 07/30/23 at 6:00pm.
Food will be available onsite for purchase at the Road America Concession Stand
The entry field is limited to 160 drivers. When online registration is full you will be added to the waitlist.
Live Timing at fvscc.com/live
We ask all participants, prior to arriving at the track, to check their car for the following:
- No leaking fluids
- Battery & fluid caps secured
- No loose suspension parts
- No corded tires
- Loose items in the cabin secured or stowed away
- Drivers-side floor mat removed
- Functioning seat belt
- DOT or Snell approved helmet
- Firm Brake pedal
- Large, legible numbers on the car with contrasting color tape (e.g. no blue tape on blue cars please!)
Please note: We will still do a quick tech on all cars.
Loaner helmets will be available, but limited.
- DOT or Snell helmet
- Must pass basic tech inspection
- Valid driver's license
- Must be 18 years of age to participate
- Must sign a waiver before entering the property
Car Classing: FVSCC uses SCCA Solo classing. For more information on classing, please visit the SCCA Rule Book or contact the event registrar with questions.