About this event
Saturday October 29th, 2022
Golden Sands Speedway
11000 Highway 54, Wisconsin Rapids, 54494
Entry Fee: $25 FVSCC members, $35 for non-members
This event will be a NIGHT autocross!! Headlights mandatory!!
Driver Meeting 6pm
First car out end of twilight (6:25pm)
Registration opens 10/01/21 at 6:00pm.
There may be food onsite, TBD.
The entry field is limited to 50 drivers. When online registration is full you will be added to the waitlist.
Live Timing at fvscc.com/live
We ask all participants, prior to arriving at the track, to check their car for the following:
- No leaking fluids
- Battery & fluid caps secured
- No loose suspension parts
- No corded tires
- Loose items in the cabin secured or stowed away
- Drivers-side floor mat removed
- Functioning seat belt
- DOT or Snell approved helmet
- Firm Brake pedal
- Large, legible numbers on the car with contrasting color tape (e.g. no blue tape on blue cars please!)
- WORKING HEADLIGHTS MANDATORY
Please note: We will still do a quick tech on all cars.
- DOT or Snell helmet
- Must pass basic tech inspection
- Valid driver's license
- Must be 18 years of age to participate
- Must sign a waiver before entering the property
Car Classing: FVSCC uses SCCA Solo classing. For more information on classing, please visit the SCCA Rule Book or contact the event registrar with questions.