FVSCC Event #1 Road America AutoCrossRoad America Motorplex
About this event
Sunday May 8th, 2022
Road America Motorplex
N7390 WI-67 Plymouth, WI 53073
Enter through Gate 4
Entry Fee: $50 FVSCC members, $60 for non-members
8:00-9:00 AM - Check-in and Tech
8:30-9:30 AM - Walk the Course
9:30 AM - Drivers Meeting
10:00 AM - First Car Out
Registration opens 04/10/22 at 6:00pm.
Food will be available onsite for purchase at the Road America Concession Stand
The entry field is limited to 150 drivers. When online registration is full you will be added to the waitlist.
Live Timing at fvscc.com/live
We ask all participants, prior to arriving at the track, to check their car for the following:
- No leaking fluids
- Battery & fluid caps secured
- No loose suspension parts
- No corded tires
- Loose items in the cabin secured or stowed away
- Drivers-side floor mat removed
- Functioning seat belt
- DOT or Snell approved helmet
- Firm Brake pedal
- Large, legible numbers on the car with contrasting color tape (e.g. no blue tape on blue cars please!)
Please note: We will still do a quick tech on all cars.
Loaner helmets will not be available.
- DOT or Snell helmet
- Must pass basic tech inspection
- Valid driver's license
- Must be 18 years of age to participate
- Must sign a waiver before entering the property
Car Classing: FVSCC uses SCCA Solo classing. For more information on classing, please visit the SCCA Rule Book or contact the event registrar with questions.