About this event
Sunday June 25th, 2023
MATC Public Safety Training Facility
W2140 Krause Road
Columbus, WI 53925
Starting in 2023, FVSCC is requiring an Annual Membership to participate in our events, this can be purchased here.
Entry Fee: $35 (must already be an annual member)
9:00-10:00 AM - Check-in and Tech
9:30-10:30 AM - Walk the Course
10:30 AM - Drivers Meeting
11:00 AM - First Car Out
Registration opens 05/28/22 at 6:00pm.
The entry field is limited to 100 drivers. When online registration is full you will be added to the waitlist. Every participant will be required to work at least one (1) heat. Failure to field your work assignment (outside of extraordinary circumstances) will result in you being DQ'ed from the event and may impact future event attendance.
Live Timing at fvscc.com/live
Madison College is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property while located on the property.
All college campuses and grounds are tobacco free, therefore the use of tobacco products, including but not limited to e-cigarettes, is prohibited on the property.
No alcohol is allowed on the property
We ask all participants, prior to arriving at the track, to check their car for the following:
- No leaking fluids
- Battery & fluid caps secured
- No loose suspension parts
- No corded tires
- Loose items in the cabin secured or stowed away
- Drivers-side floor mat removed
- Functioning seat belt
- DOT or Snell approved helmet
- Firm Brake pedal
- Large, legible numbers on the car with contrasting color tape (e.g. no blue tape on blue cars please!)
Please note: We will still do a quick tech on all cars.
Loaner helmets will be available, but limited.
- DOT or Snell helmet
- Must pass basic tech inspection
- Valid driver's license
- Must be 16 years of age to participate, minors under 18 require a parental guardian to sign waiver and be on-site.
- Must sign a waiver before entering the property
Car Classing: FVSCC uses SCCA Solo classing. For more information on classing, please visit the SCCA Rule Book or contact the event registrar with questions.