About this event
THE 2019 FRP SEASON is at 7 great tracks, with 3 hrs of track time at each event.
- Road Atlanta: April 18-20 (Thurs to Sat)
- Watkins Glen: May 10-12
- Mid-Ohio: June 28-30 (Twilight Testing on Thursday Eve)
- VIR: July 26-28 — Guest of SCCA Pro F4 and F3
- Pittsburgh International: Aug 2-4
- Summit Point: Aug 23-25 — Guest of Woodbridge Karting
- New Jersey: Sept 13-15 — (Track Sponsored Test Day, Friday September 13)
Formula Race Promotions events are sanctioned and insured by SCCA PRO Racing
Registration: Racing License & Crew Credentials
Membership in SCCA & Registration for FRP/SCCA Hardcard Credentials does not have to be completed before entering FRP Events on Motorsportreg, but will have to be completed prior to "wheels on track".
ALL FRP participants — drivers & crew & guests desiring hot pit access MUST BE a member of SCCA, and MUST ALSO REGISTER with SCCA to obtain your appropriate hard card credential. It is best if you do this before the season.
You can also find instructions and links to all forms on our FRP websites - "2019 Registration" and in the "Competitors - Quicklinks"
To join or renew one’s SCCA membership, go to: https://www.scca.com, click on “Join SCCA/Renew” (upper right corner) and follow prompts. The fee to be a member of SCCA is the responsibility of participants, and is not included in any event fee due FRP. You can also join/renew your SCCA Membership when applying for your FRP/SCCA credentials.
To Register and obtain the proper SCCA credential:
- Download, Print in color & Fill Out either:
- For Drivers, the 2019 FRP/SCCA Pro Driver Application.
- For Crew (and guests) the 2019 FRP/SCCA Pro Crew Credential Application, (Both are linked here, and on our websites Quicklinks).
Included in this application packet, you will find the SCCA Annual Release and Waiver of Liability, which must be submitted in COLOR, and must also be signed by either an SCCA Registrar, or by another SCCA member (witnessed), or be notarized.
- FOR Drivers: you must also have a current SCCA Medical Form on file with SCCA. (Form is part of the Driver Application, linked above and on our websites Quicklinks, follow the requirements & instructions on the form).
- Along with a Head Shot Photo, the application forms and the waiver form must be scanned in color and e-mailed to Hannah Orme at SCCA: email@example.com. If you already have a head shot on file with SCCA, you can use that one. You may also mail your full packet, scanned in color, to: SCCA Pro Racing, 463 Southpoint Circle, Unit 400, Brownsburg, IN 46112.
- FOR MINORS under 18, there is a specific SCCA Minor Waiver Form (linked here, and on our websites Quicklinks), and while they must be signed by at least one Parent, it is better if both sign. Additionally FOR MINORS: the original signed Waiver form, downloaded in color, MUST BE printed IN COLOR, NOTARIZED and MAILED to: SCCA Pro Racing, 463 Southpoint Circle, Unit 400, Brownsburg, IN 46112. Being emancipated under the Indiana statute does not exclude you from the minor waiver requirement.
- If your State of RESIDENCE is CA, FL or NY, or if you are physically in one of these states when filling out the SCCA waiver form, there is a State Specific Waiver Form that must be used. You can find and download (IN COLOR) the appropriate form here, and all of our tracks are “Permanent Race Tracks”:
2019 Racing License
- ALL Drivers participating in any FRP event are required to have, at minimum, a SCCA “Full Competition License”.
- Drivers participating in FRP’s Atlantic (including NAF1000), F2000, & F1600 Championship Series are required to have a SCCA “PRO Competition License”. Current SCCA Full Competition Licenses will automatically be upgraded to Pro. If you participated in a FRP event in the last two years with a USAC license, you will automatically be granted a SCCA Pro License.
For 2019 FRP participants, the fee charged by SCCA for a PRO License is waived.
First time and non-SCCA drivers: Your driving resume and existing license will be reviewed by SCCA & FRP stewards; upon approval you will be granted a provisional Pro license and observed by FRP staff during on track activities.
For crew & guests not needing hot pit access, you are welcome to join us at any event as a spectator, without any SCCA credentials or membership. You will be issued a ‘cold pass’, and if found in any HOT PIT AREA, your driver/team will be fined $500.
For non SCCA member Crew & Guests desiring a one-time entry with Hot Pit Access, this will be available at each track for an SCCA Fee of $50.
Any Questions, contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-722-3377 ext. 701
clayH@formularacepromotions.com or call 855-722-3377 ext. 708