Friday At The Track Shenandoah Circuit 6.10Summit Point - Shenandoah Circuit
About this event
Friday at the Track (FATT) WELCOMES ALL DRIVING ENTHUSIASTS
FATT is a High Performance Driving opportunity to develop and improve driver skills in your own car on one of our amazing closed road courses.
The FATT program teaches vehicle dynamics of precision driving. Participants learn advanced car control techniques through
classroom sessions, multiple non-competitive track sessions. with one on one in-car instruction for Novice, Intermediate, and optional for Solo
Even advanced Solo drivers can grow using the access to excellent instructors and skilled fellow participants as well as the controlled environment.
Skid Pad instruction in Summit Point vehicles including front and rear skid management available to all participants throughout the day.
Our experienced instructor corps is made up of racing, high-speed driving enthusiasts and veterans eager to share their knowledge with you.
Entry Fee $315.00 per person
Pre registration is required for Novice and Intermediate drivers, highly recommended for Solo drivers
On-Site, day of registration $375.00 per person No guarantee of available space on day of event.
We have Miata rentals available $ 850.00
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE CHARGED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
No refunds or credits
You will enjoy a great day with your car and benefit from our renowned performance driver training curriculum created by Bill Scott Racing.
Driver: Must have a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 6mos.and present it at check-in
Drivers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present with them and sign a minor waiver.
- Helmets: SA2015 or newer rating in good condition and MUST be worn during "On-Track" activities
- Shoes: Closed toe shoes
- Street cars on street tires
- Some production-based race cars from various sanctioning bodies are FATT eligible with pre-approval
- No SUVs, Minivans, Trucks or crossovers
- The sound decibel limit for vehicles is 103.
- The passenger’s seat must provide the same level of safety protection as the driver
- This means both driver and passenger must have the same type (not model) of seat and belts
- Convertibles must be equipped with either factory installed roll over protection (may be passive) documented in the owner’s manual or an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA GCR. Drivers must bring owner’s manual or aftermarket documentation and present it at tech.
- All convertibles/drivers also need to pass the “broomstick test”
- “Style” bars and removable hard tops are not approved for rollover protection
- Retractable Hard Tops, Targa Tops, T-Tops and Sunroofs must remain in place while on track
*If you are unsure about the legality of your convertible, please contact us HERE before registering.
Sorry, there will be no refunds or credits if you show up with a convertible that doesn’t pass tech
NEW FOR 2022: TOW HOOKS -FRONT AND REAR for vehicle recovery
- Factory tow hooks are allowed. and must be easily accessible without manipulation of body work
- Removable hooks must be immediately available.
- Highly recommended for Novice
- Required for all Intermediate and above.
*It is the responsibility of the participant to assure safe mechanical condition of the vehicle at all times. It is strongly recommended that vehicles be thoroughly and routinely inspected by a reputable technician beforehand. Refunds or credits will not be issued for vehicles that don’t pass tech.
Passengers: Must be at least 16 years old, with valid ID presented at check in *If passenger is under 18 a parent must be present and both will need to sign the minor waiver
- Drivers are not permitted to have passengers other than FATT Instructors
- Guests may be allowed to ride with instructors during instructor sessions only