Formula 1 USGP- 2022 New VolunteerCircuit of the Americas
About this event
Formula 1 United States Grand Prix
2022 New Worker Registration
*Worked at previous USGPs? Please check your email for the returning worker registration link. It would have been sent by Kim Kuzma McFarland on or around May 23, 2022.*
WITH OVER 2,000 APPLICANTS, THE NEW VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND LOOK TO APPLY IN 2023.
Please fill out the application to join us for the United States Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Volunteers for on-track work can register here until October 10th.
*Filling out an application does not guarantee acceptance. You will receive an email with further information.*
AVAILABLE VOLUNTEER SPECIALTIES:
- Flagging & Communications Marshals: operate yellow flag, blue flag, and radio communications
- Intervention Marshals: assist with on-track incidents and manual labor operations, must be able to carry a 20 lb. fire bottle, run long distances, and feel comfortable on a hot track
*Please note we have separated the F&C & Intervention Marshal specialties in to two separate options during the application process. Please be sure to select the specialty you prefer. We will do our best to honor all requests, but understand we may need to shift people around.
PERKS OF VOLUNTEERING:
- Free dry camping and RV spots in Lot M
- Discounted hotel rates with shuttle to and from
- Three-day general admission guest pass for a friend or family member. You and your guest are welcome to attend the concerts Friday and Saturday.
- Swag bag full of COTA gear
- Some meals provided: breakfast and lunch each day, plus a few dinners.
SCHEDULE (all times are tentative):
Please note that participation is required for all three event days. Thank you for your understanding and commitment.
- Thursday, October 20 – Registration; Intervention Marshal Training during the morning & F&C Training during the afternoon; kick-off dinner
- Friday, October 21 – HOT TRACK! – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (morning meetings held 1-2 hours before hot track)
- Saturday, October 22 – HOT TRACK! – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (morning meetings held 1-2 hours before hot track)
- Sunday, October 23 – HOT TRACK! – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (morning meetings held 1-2 hours before hot track)
Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks, and we look forward to reviewing your application!
The Race Admin Team