About this event
2023 FLR Autocross Event #6
Our sixth points event of the 2023 season is at the Seneca Army Depot.
6471 State Route 96A Romulus, New York 14541
- You will not be charged until AFTER registration closes: 8/25 @ 11:59
- Registration will close the midnight two days before the event. We have to do this to assign work and run groups efficiently. There will be no walk ups, no day-of registrations, and no cash payments on site
- Participants will be emailed about guidelines and responsibilities prior to the event once registration is closed
- For novices there will be in-car instruction available
- Loaner helmets available
If you need help with classing email email@example.com or register for any class and ask for help during on-site check in. SCCA's classification assistant: https://www.scca-classifier.com
The following classes will be offered for the 2023 season
If you pre-register and choose not to attend, you must cancel prior to Friday 8/25 at 11:59pm. Cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. This allows us time to create the run groups.
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Solo Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules.
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
· $55 SCCA Member (Entry Fee) *
· $45 SCCA Member with valid college ID (Entry Fee discounted by $10) *
· $70 Non-member (Entry fee $55 + Weekend Membership $15)
· $60 Non-member with valid college ID (Entry fee $45 + Weekend Membership $15)
Event Day Schedule:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Registration check-in & Tech
Mandatory Drivers’ Meeting followed by a novice walk of the course
First Car Off
|12:30 p.m.||Informal Lunch Break (time allowing)|
|1:15 p.m.||Afternoon Runs Start|
|4:30 p.m.||Clean up & awards!|