About this event
2022 FLR Autocross Event #8
Our eighth and final home points event of the 2022 season is at the Seneca Army Depot, on ESPN 8 THE OCHO!
Original photo accreditted to: Cars and Shenanigans
- Registration will close the midnight two days before the event. We have to do this to assign work and run groups efficiently. There will be no walk ups, no day-of registrations, and no cash payments on site. Participants will be emailed about guidelines and responsibilities prior to the event once registration is closed.
- If you have not completed an annual waiver form, please print a copy, bring it with you and we will witness you signing it so you can have your annual waiver card going forward.
- For novices there will be in-car instruction available.
- Loaner helmets available
- Please have NYS compliment facial covering available
The following classes will be offered for the 2022 season:
If you need help with classing email email@example.com or register for any class and ask for help during check in.
|Street 1||SS, AS, BS, CS, ES, FS, HCS|
|Street 2||DS, GS, HS|
|Street Touring||STS, STX, STR, STU, STH, SSC|
|XS / CAM||CAM-C, CAM-T, CAM-S, XS-A, XS-B|
|Street Prepared / Street Modified||SSR, SSP, ASP, BSP, CSP, DSP, ESP, FSP, SM, SMF, SSM|
|Prepared / Modified||XP, BP, CP, DP, EP, FP, GP, AM, BM, CM, DM, EM, FM, FSAE, KM, HCR|
If you pre-register and choose not to attend, you must cancel prior to Friday 10/21 at 11:59pm. Cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. This allows us time to create the run groups.
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Solo Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules.
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
· $45 SCCA Member (Entry Fee) *
· $35 SCCA Member with valid college ID (Entry Fee discounted by $10) *
· $60 Non-member (Entry fee $45 + Weekend Membership $15)
· $50 Non-member with valid college ID (Entry fee $35 + Weekend Membership $15)
Event Day Schedule:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Registration check-in & Tech
Mandatory Drivers’ Meeting followed by a novice walk of the course
First Car Off
|12:30 p.m.||Informal Lunch Break (time allowing)|
|1:15 p.m.||Afernoon Runs Start|
|4:00 p.m.||Last Car Off|