FLR 2022 Autocross #6 The Grand Prix - TriosSeneca Army Depot
About this event
2022 FLR Autocross Event #6
6471 State Route 96A Romulus, New York 14541
In 2020, Tyler Porter designed a course with multiple real life track oriented elements with his superior Google maps skills. He dubbed it the Grand Prix and it has evolved ever since. Come enjoy his creation for the 3rd year in a row!
Original photo accreditted to: Cars and Shenanigans
- Registration will close the midnight two days before the event. We have to do this to assign work and run groups efficiently. There will be no walk ups, no day-of registrations, and no cash payments on site. Participants will be emailed about guidelines and responsibilities prior to the event once registration is closed.
- If you have not completed an annual waiver form, please print a copy, bring it with you and we will witness you signing it so you can have your annual waiver card going forward.
- For novices there will be in-car instruction available.
- Loaner helmets available
- Please have NYS compliment facial covering available
The following classes will be offered for the 2022 season:
If you need help with classing email firstname.lastname@example.org or register for any class and ask for help during check in.
|Street 1||SS, AS, BS, CS, ES, FS, HCS|
|Street 2||DS, GS, HS|
|Street Touring||STS, STX, STR, STU, STH, SSC|
|XS / CAM||CAM-C, CAM-T, CAM-S, XS-A, XS-B|
|Street Prepared / Street Modified||SSR, SSP, ASP, BSP, CSP, DSP, ESP, FSP, SM, SMF, SSM|
|Prepared / Modified||XP, BP, CP, DP, EP, FP, GP, AM, BM, CM, DM, EM, FM, FSAE, KM, HCR|
If you pre-register and choose not to attend, you must cancel prior to Friday 9/16 at 11:59pm. Cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. This allows us time to create the run groups.
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Solo Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules.
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
· $45 SCCA Member (Entry Fee) *
· $35 SCCA Member with valid college ID (Entry Fee discounted by $10) *
· $60 Non-member (Entry fee $45 + Weekend Membership $15)
· $50 Non-member with valid college ID (Entry fee $35 + Weekend Membership $15)
Event Day Schedule:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Registration check-in & Tech
Mandatory Drivers’ Meeting followed by a novice walk of the course
First Car Off
|12:30 p.m.||Informal Lunch Break (time allowing)|
|1:15 p.m.||Afernoon Runs Start|
|4:00 p.m.||Last Car Off|