About this event
2022 FLR Autocross #5 Don't-Call-it-a-Tour 3
Original photo accreditted to: ????
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic caused the cancellation of the Finger Lakes National Tour. We still showed up, raced, and paid out cash at the end of the weekend. Join us for the third time this year, but don't-call-it-a-tour. You might just get paid.
We'll run two different courses, by two different national course designers, over two days, 6 runs a day, with payouts for podium finishes in our index classes:
- Street 1 (SS, AS, BS, CS, ES)
- Street 2 (DS, GS, HS)
- Street Touring (all)
- Street Prepared / Street Modified (All inc. SSR)
- Prepared / Modified (All)
- Extreme Street / CAM
- Top PAX for the wekeend
- Top RAW (each day)
Pay out structure is participation dependent. If we see 100+ registrants:
- 1st in class will pay out $500
- 2nd in class will pay out $250
- 3rd in class will pay out $100
- $100 bonus for top weekend pax
- $50 dollar bonus for top raw time (each day) and an extra $50 if you manage it over both days.
- If we have 150+ registrants we can increase the payouts!
Please note this is a TWO DAY event with the option to run a single day. Email the email@example.com to ensure we have you down as a single day competitor. Half your entry fee will be refunded following the event.
A complimentary test and tune will take place Friday evening for those arriving on-site early. We ask that those who participate make themselves available to assist with the running and staffing of the test and tune because aftwards we will have a welcome party!
- Registration will close the midnight two days before the event. We have to do this to assign work and run groups efficiently. There will be no walk ups, no day-of registrations, and no cash payments on site. Participants will be emailed about guidelines and responsibilities prior to the event once registration is closed.
- If you have not completed an annual waiver form, please print a copy, bring it with you and we will witness you signing it so you can have your annual waiver card going forward.
- For novices there will be in-car instruction available.
- Loaner helmets available
- Please have NYS compliment facial covering available
The following classes will be offered for the 2022 Not-a-tour:
|Street 1||SS, AS, BS, CS, ES, FS, HCS|
|Street 2||DS, GS, HS|
|Street Touring||STS, STX, STR, STU, STH, SSC|
|XS / CAM||CAM-C, CAM-T, CAM-S, XS-A, XS-B|
|Street Prepared / Street Modified||SSR, SSP, ASP, BSP, CSP, DSP, ESP, FSP, SM, SMF, SSM|
|Prepared / Modified||XP, BP, CP, DP, EP, FP, GP, AM, BM, CM, DM, EM, FM, FSAE, KM, HCR|
If you pre-register and choose not to attend, you must cancel prior to Thursday 8/11 at 11:59pm. Cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. This allows us time to create the run groups.
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Solo Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules.
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
· $80 SCCA Member (Entry Fee) *
· $75 SCCA Member with valid college ID (Entry Fee discounted by $10) *
· $95 Non-member (Entry fee $70 + Weekend Membership $15)
· $95 Non-member with valid college ID (Entry fee $80 + Weekend Membership $15)
Event Day Schedule:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Registration check-in & Tech
Mandatory Drivers’ Meeting followed by a novice walk of the course
First Car Off
|12:30 p.m.||Informal Lunch Break (time allowing)|
|1:15 p.m.||Afernoon Runs Start|
|4:00 p.m.||Last Car Off|