FLR 2022 Autocross #4 The QuattroSeneca Army Depot
About this event
2022 FLR Autocross Event #4
Our fourth points event of the 2022 season is at the Seneca Army Depot!
6471 State Route 96A Romulus, New York 14541
Original photo accreditted to: Mark Seelbinder
- Registration will close the midnight two days before the event. We have to do this to assign work and run groups efficiently. There will be no walk ups, no day-of registrations, and no cash payments on site. Participants will be emailed about guidelines and responsibilities prior to the event once registration is closed.
- For novices there will be in-car instruction available.
- Loaner helmets available
- Please have NYS compliment facial covering available
The following classes will be offered for the 2022 season:
If you need help with classing email firstname.lastname@example.org or register for any class and ask for help during check in.
If you pre-register and choose not to attend, you must cancel prior to Friday 7/8 at 11:59pm. Cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. This allows us time to create the run groups. Cancel through MSR or by email: email@example.com
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Solo Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules.
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
Entry Fees (You will be charged at the close of registration 7/29 @ midnight)
· $45 SCCA Member (Entry Fee) *
· $35 SCCA Member with valid college ID (Entry Fee discounted by $10) *
· $60 Non-member (Entry fee $45 + Weekend Membership $15)
· $50 Non-member with valid college ID (Entry fee $35 + Weekend Membership $15)
Event Day Schedule: