About this event
Welcome to the Fairfield County Sports Car Club Points 7 in the BIG South Lot.
13 August 2023
If you are unsure on what class your car is in, please visit the SCCA Solo Rules Page. It has links to a Quick Reference Sheets for Street classes by manufacturer and category allowances, as well as the full rules for safety and allowed modifications per class. If you are new to autocross, I would take a few minutes to read through this information as it's very helpful.
Check out our website www.FCSCC.com for more information and club rules.
We are on Facebook at facebook.com/fairfieldcountysportscarclub or on Twitter @ FCSCCautocross - check us out!
Cost for participants who pre-register is $50 for FCSCC members and $60 for non-members.
Prepayment is recommended and no event day resgistrations allowed.
You may join FCSCC at the event and receive the member's discount. Membership fees are $50 (individual) or $70 (family).
- Stratford Army Engine Plant (SAEP) South lot (directions on the club schedule page)
- Registration will open at 8:00 AM and closes at 9:00 AM - late arrivals will be accepted at event chairs discretion.
- Due to the additional insurance requirements, karts are not allowed.
- There will be loaner helmets available. Helmets meeting the following standards must be worn while on course: All helmets meeting the current or two immediately preceding (i.e., 2010 or later) Snell Foundation standards (SA, K, or M), or SFI standards 31.1A, 31.2A, 41.1A, or 41.2A are acceptable. Helmets meeting British spec BS6658-85 type A/FR are also acceptable. DOT-rated-only helmets are not acceptable, and will be impounded for the duration of the event.
- Portable toilet facilities are available on site (restaurants and gas stations with facilities are also available near the site).
This is an outdoor event that will run until late afternoon. Autocross events are normally rain or shine, but in case of severe weather an update will be e-mailed to all pre-registered participants. Any important updates will also be posted on the FCSCC web site http://www.fcscc.com and the FCSCC Autocross Hotline (203-520-9006)